Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

If that is a legitimate jump (I can't remember whether the building she was jumping to was lower than her start point) then I suggest a fair bit of camera trickery. 7.52m is the current women's long jump world record. 6.94m would have gotten you a medal in that event at the Commonwealth Games.
I presume the idea by the writers was to make it feel ridiculous that anyone could contemplate the jump in the first place.

Binged watched it for the first time this week. Wow, what have I been missing all this time? Great show, better than most today, that's for sure. The love triangle and Eli's redemption arc (which I felt was too quick given what he'd done) dragged it down for me a bit, but it's still great viewing overall. If only Star Wars had been able to reboot a franchise half as good as this has done.

Binged watched it for the first time this week. Wow, what have I been missing all this time? Great show, better than most today, that's for sure. The love triangle and Eli's redemption arc (which I felt was too quick given what he'd done) dragged it down for me a bit, but it's still great viewing overall. If only Star Wars had been able to reboot a franchise half as good as this has done.

Have you watched the Karate Kid movies? Cobra Kai just expands on the universe so well.

Have you watched the Karate Kid movies? Cobra Kai just expands on the universe so well.
The original, yes, but ages ago. I'm not sure about any of the others; I don't remember. They could've done something similar with SW, like say Luke's son is angry cause he fails to live up to expectations and lives in the shadow of his dad, and he's jealous of Luke being closer to his cousin etc. At least the three senseis story arcs aren't undone and make perfect sense.

The original, yes, but ages ago. I'm not sure about any of the others; I don't remember. They could've done something similar with SW, like say Luke's son is angry cause he fails to live up to expectations and lives in the shadow of his dad, and he's jealous of Luke being closer to his cousin etc. At least the three senseis story arcs aren't undone and make perfect sense.

Haha I'm pretty sure you can't go a post without proposing ideas for SW on this board. :tearsofjoy:

Good timing.

For the first time in "Daniel's Universe" all three "enemies" will all be in season 5 at the same time.

Johnny, Chozen and Mike Barnes. Im very intrigued by the potential interactions, Im already laughing at how Johnny and Chozen will likely be good friends and make fun of Daniel. lol.

Yes from the rumours I have heard, that Julie San is part of the "Miyagi Universe" and will be in Cobra Kai.

Given this series started on Youtube, the expectations were so low, that it surprised everyone how well it has planned and written.

At the heart of it, it really is just a "kids story" but its evolved into an enjoyable story.

S5 comes out literally in a few weeks time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won't be 35 for a while, one of the few shows, with Stranger Things, where kids still look like kids.

Though Johnnie's son is getting buff.

Told the missus to anticipate me being a zombie on the Saturday coz I’ll be doing the same
Maybe not! :oops:

Im just trying to work out the release time it will appear in the "deep ocean" where if you go diving you will find "treasure."

(Chief has told me I can use these words without saying what to do).

I think it is around about 4-5pm on Friday the 1st episode will drop. That will take you comfortably to 10pm the latest one would think.

Netflix set the Cobra Kai Season 5 release date at 3 a.m ET/ 12 a.m. PT on Friday, September 9.

Good move, gotta wrap this up at some stage before Daniel is grey and the "kids" are 35 lol

Ralph Macchio looks like he’s about 35, so they can easily squeeze another couple of decades out of this show before he goes grey.

Ralph Macchio looks like he’s about 35, so they can easily squeeze another couple of decades out of this show before he goes grey.
Dude does look incredible for 60.

Mary Mouser (Sam LaRusso) is 26 though. Think she does a great job playing a high schooler but yeah they probably wouldn't wanna go on too much longer imo.

Dude does look incredible for 60.

Mary Mouser (Sam LaRusso) is 26 though. Think she does a great job playing a high schooler but yeah they probably wouldn't wanna go on too much longer imo.

I reckon if they get Hilary Swank into the show for a Season 6 (show runners said all four Miyagi films are cannon for CK), they might end it there. She would be the final main character to come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back