Multiplat CoD Black Ops 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Tried some blackout last night, played 4 games lasting no more than one minute combined. Rather have a 4 hr campaign than this crap.

Get better.

My strategy for blackout is to get in the circle, hide in a dunny, watch some tv for 5-10 minutes and by the time im back im in the top 20.

Netcode analysis if anyone is interested in why you take damage behind cover etc...

That, plus the hitboxes are very generous.

ccrcjebw1bt11.jpg

Jesus. Is that prior to the recent update?
Can't be too sure, the pic was posted before the patch they did on Friday, whereas that video was posted overnight. I'm assuming it hasn't changed, no mention of hitboxes in the patch notes.

Can't be too sure, the pic was posted before the patch they did on Friday, whereas that video was posted overnight. I'm assuming it hasn't changed, no mention of hitboxes in the patch notes.

I always come to expect shitty lag in COD games, certainly is noticeable being hit when you think you're in cover, kill cams aren't lying in this game.

My strategy for blackout is to get in the circle, hide in a dunny, watch some tv for 5-10 minutes and by the time im back im in the top 20.
My first game of Blackout I placed 11. I started on the outside of the map and gradually worked towards the circle as it shrank each time, looting houses without seeing anyone else while I went, until I got sniped while walking out in the open.

Not a wildly compelling experience but I'll have to play more and see. Probably landing where there will be a higher concentration of players from the start might make things more exciting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

on that cluster* map with the boardwalk someone spawned in my vision. I literally saw him spawn right in front of me but he wasnt facing me... I then slayed him. Poor bloke.

The only map I like that I dont believe is taken from an old cod is Contraband, classic simple 3 lane map.

The fact that it still comes up with hints such as “The HUD (heads up display) is the screen a player views when playing Call of duty”, or whatever it says, opitomises that it’s complete and utter trash

It's amusing seeing the polarizing opinions on this game. There's people on Youtube saying this is the best COD game ever. Meanwhile people on here saying it's complete trash.

It's amusing seeing the polarizing opinions on this game. There's people on Youtube saying this is the best COD game ever. Meanwhile people on here saying it's complete trash.
"Influencers" are on the take. Shock horror.

At least the CoD influencers appear to be genuinely excited compared to the Battlefield guys who seem to be forcing themselves to manufacture faux excitement..

on that cluster**** map with the boardwalk someone spawned in my vision. I literally saw him spawn right in front of me but he wasnt facing me... I then slayed him. Poor bloke.

The only map I like that I dont believe is taken from an old cod is Contraband, classic simple 3 lane map.
Same. Would be the only new one I like so far. At a pinch maybe icebreaker too.

For some reason never got BO back in the day and not a fan of Jungle. I guess I’ll enjoy Nuketown when it returns, I guess I’ll be familiar with that one

Same. Would be the only new one I like so far. At a pinch maybe icebreaker too.

For some reason never got BO back in the day and not a fan of Jungle. I guess I’ll enjoy Nuketown when it returns, I guess I’ll be familiar with that one

Uh, i will be avoiding NukeTown like the plague. Feels like the Old Maps have worse spawns compared to the Original BO4 maps.
Firing range was an old favorite, now im voting to skip every time

Is there an advantage to jumping around like a twat when in a gunfight ? Seems like i lose every battle with people who jump around shooting despite emptying more rounds into them.

Is there an advantage to jumping around like a twat when in a gunfight ? Seems like i lose every battle with people who jump around shooting despite emptying more rounds into them.

The advantage is jumping around like a campaigner. * I hate jumpers.

Ive only played about 10 mins of mulitiplayer and one game of blackout at a mates place. Not that impressed with mulitplayer but it was only a brief glimpse so probably unfair to judge. Blackout I played the one game and enjoyed it.. But im wrestling with the decision to buy it for blackout alone. General concensus on multiplayer? I didnt like it due to spawns but thats from a very brief perspective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back