Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on, here is a guy who barracked for the Pies growing up, started playing in ‘83 and retired ‘96, actually played at Collingwood, and has been a commentator at countless Collingwood games for 20+ years since he retired. And he says, ‘he’s never heard or experienced anything like [the Richmond crowd v.’s GWS] before in his life’.

Credit to you for continuing to argue a case you’ll never win.

Dude, we outdrew you in 2019 and you played in the GF

And your response is a paid commentators hype about 1 game? :tearsofjoy:

PS re: your signature...

View attachment 1011962
So they paid twice and given the situation in Queensland (thanks to their communist premier) probably generated the only economic activity for that kabab shop since March.

They paid twice and got kebabs twice... what's your point, that they should get free kebabs for being douchebags?

Anyway good to know that their behaviour fills you with pride
Yeah, the way the football club dealt with the situation fills me with pride. Sent them home, but has given them a chance to redeem themselves.

Sure beats the hell out of how Pies treat their players

we outdrew you where it matters in 2019 in home game attendances, but keep clinging to those ambiguous away crowds where more of the bigger drawing clubs hosted Collingwood

clearly our members go to our home games

You have 100k members and averaged 59,987 to home games in 2019

Collingwood had 85k members in 2019 and averaged 58,975

So clearly our members are more active in attending games than yours

Why couldn't you outdraw us in home games when you "have the greater supporter base"?

Because our greater supporter base is spread all over Australia, not concentrated only in Melbourne like yours

Why couldn't you outdraw us 1. in away games 2. by more than 1.7% at home games if you're so much bigger than Collingwood? :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond flogs are bloody embarrassing. 3 of the last 4 cups but are still feral as bush pigs over some perceived “recognition” they think they are entitled to but are being cheated out of. So so insecure it’s not even funny.

Insecure would be if some interloper from a state no-one in the east cares about (and let's face it we all want the bogans to secede), inserted himself into a legitimate discussion about the two biggest, best supported, most relevant and most important clubs in the league.

Cranky because his fast-food-franchise-of-a-club is not in the same discussion.

Even the theme song lyrics show up the inferiority complex.

"For years they took the best of us
And claimed them for their own"

So watchout (sic.) all you know-alls
All you wisemen from the east"

Written by a primary school student, presumably. I always thought watch out was two separate words.

Now I get why your state is often referred to as WA.

Run along minnow and make you're own thread about whether Wet Coke is bigger than Failmantle.

Insecure would be if some interloper from a state no-one in the east cares about (and let's face it we all want the bogans to secede), inserted himself into a legitimate discussion about the two biggest, best supported, most relevant and most important clubs in the league.

Cranky because his fast-food-franchise-of-a-club is not in the same discussion.

Even the theme song lyrics show up the inferiority complex.

"For years they took the best of us
And claimed them for their own"

So watchout (sic.) all you know-alls
All you wisemen from the east"

Written by a primary school student, presumably. I always thought watch out was two separate words.

Now I get why your state is often referred to as WA.

Run along minnow and make you're own thread about whether Wet Coke is bigger than Failmantle.

🤣🤣🤣

4446FC18-8027-468E-A4E1-EF435610E987.jpeg

It was a nice 1-peat, to claim your second or third legit flag in 33 years. Just a gap year for the tiges. It took the tigers 4 years to win as many flags as you have in the history of your 'club'.

Assuming crowds can attend new year, I'm predicting 110,000 members for the tigers. Slight drop off for the e-girls, around the 95,000 mark.

Dude, we outdrew you in 2019 and you played in the GF

And your response is a paid commentators hype about 1 game? :tearsofjoy:

PS re: your signature...

View attachment 1011962
Lol. I can't believe you're still arguing your rabble of a club is bigger. Talk about insecure.
If you want to be part of the biggest club in the land, and your 1000 odd posts in this thread tell me the you desperately do, so desperately do, come on and join us. You won't regret it. We're already 4:1 favourites for the 2021 flag.

This is the second time I've accidentally wandered into this thread, how do I hide it on the forums so I don't make that mistake again??

When did you throw your Hawthorn merchandise away and replace it with Richmond merchandise?

All that's left to do is to change your supported club on here to Richmond.

Back