Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Younger club mate. Give us a little bit.
Begging? From Richmond?
Sad Donald Trump GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond usually have more members, and when you compare like for like games, Richmond tend to have higher attendances. But I heard somewhere that Collingwood got over 1/2 as many likes as Sydney on a Facebook survey a few years back. So I guess little Collingwood but be the bigger club.
...usually...tend to...harden up son.

I wish the clubs would be honest, break down the season tickets by category for us.

I'd count only adult home game season tickets as the benchmark. I get two a year, one adult one junior, with the reserved seat, but I wouldn't be counting my boy as a rusted on fan yet.

I'm pretty sure us, Bombers and Tigers, maybe Blues would be top, prolly WCE on top though: lots of cashed up fifo millionaires over there.

I suspect Hawthorn sells a lot of "tailored" season tickets, but who knows? They aren't telling.

Richmond usually have more members, and when you compare like for like games, Richmond tend to have higher attendances. But I heard somewhere that Collingwood got over 1/2 as many likes as Sydney on a Facebook survey a few years back. So I guess little Collingwood but be the bigger club.

Half the Tugger flogs would have microwaved their memberships today 😂

Back