Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When did you throw your Hawthorn merchandise away and replace it with Richmond merchandise?

All that's left to do is to change your supported club on here to Richmond.
Do I know you sir? :think:

Collingwood certainly did have the better of the supporter bases, however in recent years, I believe that they traded it away ro Richmond, I believe it was for continuation of Nafan No Flags and Furore McGuire to remain at the helm of the steadily sinking and irrelevant ship that is the Collingwood Football Club. Next year in 2021 when the Tigers AGAIN prove to be the draw card and end up with the threepeat and 4 out of 5 in they will become the GREATEST team of the modern era.

No wonder you think RFC have the biggest supporter base if that's an example of your arithmetic
My bad. You've only posted 500 times in this thread.

If you're that desperate to be a supporter of the biggest club in the land, and you obviously are, you'd only need to have posted once: "I barrack for the Tigers! :D"

Welcome aboard mate :thumbsu:

Well we didn't have to rattle any tins

View attachment 1017874
We're actually proud that we rallied around our club in its darkest hour. Something the likes of you would never contemplate.
Undying loyalty is part of what makes Richmond the biggest club of the land.
And whist Richmond has grown mighty again since then, you're little club became a rabble, the but of jokes, despite many years of desperately trying to ape all things Richmond.

We're actually proud that we rallied around our club in its darkest hour. Something the likes of you would never contemplate.
Undying loyalty is part of what makes Richmond the biggest club of the land.
And whist Richmond has grown mighty again since then, you're little club became a rabble, the but of jokes, despite many years of desperately trying to ape all things Richmond.
What a shame how they deserted their home in Collingwood to become the Holden centre Magpies, small club mentality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a shame how they deserted their home in Collingwood to become the Holden centre Magpies, small club mentality.

You want to talk about small club mentality - how about the fact they have supporters who consider winning the '18 PF, thus derailing an eventual four-peat, as a 'one-up' on Richmond - they didn't even finish the job the next week.

I think it's disgraceful to have a club of that size, with that sort of financial clout, and have supporters consider that a victory. How the mighty have fallen. Genuinely feel for the black and white army. You deserve better.

Perhaps if they'd got that 4 in a row, but always destined to be the runt of the big 4

View attachment 1019133

If you were not alive to see the Pies 4 peat, you do not get to ride on those coat tails.

images

Back