News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

She was not the first indigenous parliamentarian , Linda Burney and Marlarndirri McCarthy are the first indigenous women to be elected to both a state/territory parliament and the Federal parliament.
I don't know much about her, that claim came from her wiki page. I probably missed a clarifying bit : First indigenous woman named Nova to be elected...

I don't know much about her, that claim came from her wiki page. I probably missed a clarifying bit : First indigenous woman named Nova to be elected...
I think you might find , she may have been the first indigenous senator elected.

Ato Bolden seemed to like her(or she him). She was a great athlete. That's where her story ends
Great athlete , she definitely went out of her way to get Ato Boldon out to Australia, with taxpayer funded coin , to promote their mutual “love” of athletics , She referred to her relations with Mr Boldon as , “ like a Tim Tam , black on black “. That’s their personal life , all power to them .

Doing poorly in politics is a reflection of judgement and reading the landscape , which is exactly what she attempted with Campbell . Using tax payers money for personal gratification, abhorrent. Care factor of her opinion, zilch.
You could argue "going into politics" says all you need to know, however I have seen people who genuinely thought they were going to achieve some good.
It's those who stay on you know are just missing something upstairs, or just outright criminals.
Either way either fault is a stepping stone to promotion in politics.

So why lead us down the path there would be 5?
We need to reintroduce "dunking stools" and stocks just for the AFL Competition Committee.

Mason Cox is answering questions via Twitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you please support tassie, thanks
Can they stand up and call out the stadium? Totally unnecessary requirement for a team when TWO AFL standard stadiums already exist (and were used this year). In fact, one of them hosted two FINALS matches last year so it can't be that bad.

Can they stand up and call out the stadium? Totally unnecessary requirement for a team when TWO AFL standard stadiums already exist (and were used this year). In fact, one of them hosted two FINALS matches last year so it can't be that bad.

and there also too many teams in Melbourne

I think it's outrageous that there are two teams each in NSW & QLD and none in one of footy's heartlands.
For years the AFL have dudded Tassie based on some nebulous economic case, but they're prepared to piss money away propping up GWS & GC.

I think it's outrageous that there are two teams each in NSW & QLD and none in one of footy's heartlands.
For years the AFL have dudded Tassie based on some nebulous economic case, but they're prepared to piss money away propping up GWS & GC.
People in Tasmania will show up to the football - it's not like there are that many events it's competing with in the middle of winter and it's a diehard footy heartland. It's clear that GWS should have been in Canberra and Gold Coast in Tasmania. Off-field-wise, GWS and Gold Coast haven't achieved what they set out to. Soccer and rugby are still preferred in the areas they are in. On-field, only GWS has actually done something.

People in Tasmania will show up to the football - it's not like there are that many events it's competing with in the middle of winter and it's a diehard footy heartland. It's clear that GWS should have been in Canberra and Gold Coast in Tasmania. Off-field-wise, GWS and Gold Coast haven't achieved what they set out to. Soccer and rugby are still preferred in the areas they are in. On-field, only GWS has actually done something.

Suns and Giants off-field been pretty bad really and Places where most people living there would not give a s**t.

More Interested in Rugby and Soccer

Suns and Giants off-field been pretty bad really and Places where most people living there would not give a s**t.

More Interested in Rugby and Soccer
Some days I think the AFL forgets rugby exists and can't seem to comprehend that anywhere else in world (barring a handful of countries), soccer is more popular.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back