List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to give Lobb the benefit of the doubt - a Jesse Hogan type resurrection. But wow he makes it tough lol Seems like such a tool.

I want to give Lobb the benefit of the doubt - a Jesse Hogan type resurrection. But wow he makes it tough lol Seems like such a tool.
At 32 in feb and to be his 4th club? I think this is a lepoard doesn't change his spots.
He's made it all about the club's fault. They promised this or that. But you have to earn your place. Not performing? Well someone else will.

At 32 in feb and to be his 4th club? I think this is a lepoard doesn't change his spots.
He's made it all about the club's fault. They promised this or that. But you have to earn your place. Not performing? Well someone else will.

Agree and his management should have been able to project forward re Bulldogs list to see whether the claims of Bevo were plausible.

We done well with them in past

Remember Jordan Roughead

We should of got Hogan. He would of fallen over himself to come to us over GWS at that point surely
Peter Wright falls into the category of guys we should have had a go at recruiting too.

And honestly, he wasn't traded, but Taylor Walker could've been had for a song a few years ago and nobody even attempted to ask the question.

I know you meant to post it like this NMBB but I couldn't resist.
At least I'm hoping you meant it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Lobb wants out of the Dogs according to 9 News. I don't really want him, but where there is smoke, there is fire.

Could possibly offer more than Cox.
Except of course, Cox is a premiership player…not only that but he was pivotal. Rucked really well, against quality opposition when it counted most in the last quarter.

Lobb can shine his footy boots as far as I’m concerned.

Agree, although it does make you think who on our list can currently be that secondary ruck type to replace Mason Cox?

McStay is coming off a knee, Frampton looks settled down back and Kreuger has not been able to stay fit or demonstrate he is up to the AFL standard.

I think a majority of fans here are anti Lobb, but I do wonder who other targets could be to play that pinch hit ruck type role for us to support Cameron over the next few years.

We should have got Hogan. He would of fallen over himself to come to us over GWS at that point surely
Opposite, he needed to get out of the spotlight, it was always going to be a northern club he went to for the anonymity. It’s done him wonders.

Peter Wright falls into the category of guys we should have had a go at recruiting too.

And honestly, he wasn't traded, but Taylor Walker could've been had for a song a few years ago and nobody even attempted to ask the question.
Now he was one who would have fallen over himself to get to us. Massive pies fan as a kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back