List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

The info on Harry is not related to him not playing well or not being selected. It’s not from the club but somewhere else.

We selected him for other reasons (obviously) but his manager promoted him well and this played a part. It’s not the only reason.
Maybe stop denigrating certain players within our club with all this snide innuendo. It's becoming so tiresome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First to admit I wasn't the biggest Keane fan when played for us.. didn't think he'd make it. But I've loved what he's done since playing with the Crows.

What would be the plan for the best 22 if we were to recoup Keane?

I think most would agree Frampton is now playing consistent enough footy for us not to relegate him back to break glass depth. Wouldn’t be fair to him. And he’s no ruck/forward option to a contending club.

Perhaps Moore changes to more of a Sicily-like role and play loosely to run and jump at the footy and give less attention to opposition forwards?

Can’t say I was rapt about the way Keane left the club close to the beginning of the ‘22 season, leaving us with a cooked Roughead and Madgen as our second key defensive option until Murphy thankfully saved our butts, but I’m aware Covid made living abroad very tough at the time. Thought I read on here the club were filthy at Keane for leaving us short in defence, then returning shortly after to the Crows for nothing, but that may have been a Bigfooty lie. It would have to be if the club wanted to pick him up again so soon after.

You think he’d pull his head in given he’s getting slammed for it by all and sundry, but nope, that hole just keeps getting deeper.
Angry Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

The info on Harry is not related to him not playing well or not being selected. It’s not from the club but somewhere else.

We selected him for other reasons (obviously) but his manager promoted him well and this played a part. It’s not the only reason.
Whatever it is, sometimes it's good to keep things to yourself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back