List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Offer Reid 12 years/$20 million to make his head spin. Send Fly and Nick to Perth to make the pitch. Welcome aboard Harley
Where do I sign?? I think you could add at least $5m on that and still be comfortable you’ve made the right call!

Then after 20 years I paid $240 to a scalper to get my girlfriend and I into the 1990 Grand Final... now you may have heard the expression walking on air, but until you've released so much dopamine and serotonin that your body feels completely weightless then you have no idea what pure joy feels like, imagine your best orgasm going for 3 days and times it by a factor of 100 and you will get a glimpse of the sheer serenity of knowing you are complete and all is right with the universe because finally justice was done and won.

Then after 20 years I paid $240 to a scalper to get my girlfriend and I into the 1990 Grand Final... now you may have heard the expression walking on air but until you've released so much dopamine and serotonin that your body feels completely weightless then you have no idea what pure joy feels like, imagine your best orgasm going for 3 days and times it by a factor of 100 and you will get a glimpse of the sheer serenity of knowing you are complete and all is right with the universe
1990, what a year

Then after 20 years I paid $240 to a scalper to get my girlfriend and I into the 1990 Grand Final... now you may have heard the expression walking on air, but until you've released so much dopamine and serotonin that your body feels completely weightless then you have no idea what pure joy feels like, imagine your best orgasm going for 3 days and times it by a factor of 100 and you will get a glimpse of the sheer serenity of knowing you are complete and all is right with the universe because finally justice was done and won.
Next chapter please 😅🤣

Next chapter please 😅🤣
I'm sure you like me followed Lou Richards in his hearse down Johnston street to Vic Park to officially bury the Collywobbles, and like me you must have mused that finally the curse was over, buried on hallowed ground never to rear it's ugly head again.

Jason Cloke Anthony Rocca and the only goal in history worth 1 point.

I'm sure you like me followed Lou Richards in his hearse down Johnston street to Vic Park to officially bury the Collywobbles, and like me you must have mused that finally the curse was over, buried on hallowed ground never to rear it's ugly head again.

Jason Cloke Anthony Rocca the only goal in history worth 1 point.
I remember it well. I was living in Nimbin at the time and I could have sworn I was walking behind that Hearse, turned out it was just the week of the mushroom festival and I didn't even leave my tent

Jason Cloke Anthony Rocca and the only goal in history worth 1 point.
Stick to 1990, 2010 and 2023.
🏆🏆🏆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can all daydream about Reid joining the Pies but logically it’s not a possibility until free agency. We’ll never have the currency unless it happens in a bottoming out scenario and if so, doubt someone like him would want to go to a bottom team on a rebuild. You’d have to be able to trade a highly rated WA boy back otherwise and unless Allan goes on and defies all expectations after his debut this week we don’t have the cattle.

Though on a related note, I wouldn’t mind exposing Allan to core inside midfield work rather than the wing and get him to work on core strength. I get the feeling teams will want to have players that can match it physically and aerobically with the likes of Reid if he’s the prototype of future big bodied mid coming through and even if it’s just him by the way things are going (that infamous double fend off on two of the league’s strongest inside mids in Oliver and Petracca was comical). Almost a tagging / defensive mid role that clubs will need to fill.

Reid is a power athlete. He is totally different. Gets injured and you’re ****ed
You need match winners and X factor players in your side, we have some of those already…you can always do with more, Reid would be ideal but it’s not like we are desperate. You pay upwards of 1.5m for one player, plus draft pick/player compensation, you’re screwed if they drop off. Look at Grundy. Would rather we target two $0.75- $1m players instead. We have match winners in Degoey, Daicos boys, Hill…of the boys that will be around for another 5+ years.

You need match winners and X factor players in your side, we have some of those already…you can always do with more, Reid would be ideal but it’s not like we are desperate. You pay upwards of 1.5m for one player, plus draft pick/player compensation, you’re screwed if they drop off. Look at Grundy. Would rather we target two $0.75- $1m players instead. We have match winners in Degoey, Daicos boys, Hill…of the boys that will be around for another 5+ years.
100%

There is recruiting a player and offering them 2m a year. A price that is unheard of in the game
Unheard of for now. If we're hearing rumours of ~$1.5m for the likes of McCluggage and Weitering, is $2m that far off?

Unheard of for now. If we're hearing rumours of ~$1.5m for the likes of McCluggage and Weitering, is $2m that far off?
Probably still another 10 years. You have rocks in your head if you support the ridiculous offers that have been thrown up. Also we need to see how the AFL lands with Angus Brayshaw, if his money has to be included in the cap then it kills the prospect of long term deals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back