Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge is a smart guy and makes a lot of sense. Actually that conversation was more productive than I expected it to be.
Hodge made sense. Cormes posed one reasonable question (what makes an old bloke move to a club like North?) but at least he got the conversation happening. The bloke on the right and Heally seem pretty vacant.

Hodge made sense. Cormes posed one reasonable question (what makes an old bloke move to a club like North?) but at least he got the conversation happening. The bloke on the right and Heally seem pretty vacant.
Poor old Gerard is becoming very forgetful the number of times he gets a player's name wrong, not in the Kellie Underwood ignorant way, he just forgets and old mate Cornes never corrects him.

Healy has never liked North. He always goes onto the attack whenever he can. Was fine for his swannies to receive all their bonuses over the years but as soon as someone suggests its Norths turn “Nah, how would other teams feel” the same way we felt when expansion clubs smashed the drafts

Hodge is a smart guy and makes a lot of sense. Actually that conversation was more productive than I expected it to be.
The bit I disagree with was the suggestion to trade out the priority pick to bring in the senior pro.

Daniel Cross was a DFA, Hodge was basically pick 75, Jordan Lewis was a swap of picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

Whoever it is doesn't have to cost much.

Healy has never liked North. He always goes onto the attack whenever he can. Was fine for his swannies to receive all their bonuses over the years but as soon as someone suggests its Norths turn “Nah, how would other teams feel” the same way we felt when expansion clubs smashed the drafts
He did spend some time with LDU I believe (as did Lloyd) so he has a slight soft spot for Luke.

The bit I disagree with was the suggestion to trade out the priority pick to bring in the senior pro.

Daniel Cross was a DFA, Hodge was basically pick 75, Jordan Lewis was a swap of picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

Whoever it is doesn't have to cost much.
I think the only clubs who have paid high in draft picks have been GWS and Gold Coast, who had way more high picks than they needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit disappointed we haven't had a message from club leadership this week. It's still early so maybe it'll come, but fan sentiment is at an all-time low, and the media wagons are circling with stories about our existence being under threat.
We’ve been here multiple times before. This is nothing new. I personally don’t need or want to hear from them. I can’t stand getting those emails. We know the drill, we know we’re not relocating or folding and we know the path we’re on. How many times do we need to be told. We just need to press forward.

This is what I absolutely, unequivocally, undeniably, irrevocably, ostensibly…..CANNOT STAND ANYMORE. It’s ENOUGH!!!!! I wish these media people would just stop. The narrative is repetitive, boring and quite frankly becoming more and more offensive every time.

So facts:

North debt free
North youngest list and getting smashed yes….but not unlike other clubs before
Other clubs in debt

Soooo, why again are we the ones in the gun?

Rinse repeat, rinse repeat….🙄
Don’t let it bother you. We know it’s not happening.

A soft Clarko? I'm not entirely sure I understand but assuming you think he's being soft on the players. Based on what? How many team meetings have you been in? How many post game debriefs?
I would say he’s also mindful to a degree of his interactions with the players because he’s still building relationships with his players.

We also know if he’s breathes the wrong way in the coaching box on match day it makes front page!!

Don’t let it bother you. We know it’s not happening.
But do we Danni? Do we? The life of Roos fans right here ⬇️ Year after year
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bit disappointed we haven't had a message from club leadership this week. It's still early so maybe it'll come, but fan sentiment is at an all-time low, and the media wagons are circling with stories about our existence being under threat.
Maybe if we didn't have people like yourself starting ultra negative threads about sacking the bootstudder after every loss, then fan sentiment wouldn't be as low as it is. Or here's another idea... why don't you make it your mission to help instead of hinder those trying to improve the club. Possibly come up with something to help lift fan sentiment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back