Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, so Clarko’s effectively saying good training = good performance game day….um so therefore he’s saying training standards aren’t great? Confused. Why not fix that then?
I'm a little confused by that clip too - let's see it in full context before we jump to conclusions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phark me, if Pendlebury came to our club he could command a position for the next two years easily.

Would be the greatest coup we could have in any playing capacity for the next two years.

Can’t see it happening but wouldn’t it be amazing for our young blokes to look in awe at a Leader for a change.

I’ve mentioned it before but no team now wants to lose against North.

Every team brings their season high 200+ pressure when playing against us.

There won’t be an easy or lucky win. We’ll need to fight for it.

Awkward Oh No GIF by Max

Phark me, if Pendlebury came to our club he could command a position for the next two years easily.

Would be the greatest coup we could have in any playing capacity for the next two years.

Can’t see it happening but wouldn’t it be amazing for our young blokes to look in awe at a Leader for a change.

I’ll only allow it if he is sacked by the club on 431 games.

It’s tradition

The bit I disagree with was the suggestion to trade out the priority pick to bring in the senior pro.

Daniel Cross was a DFA, Hodge was basically pick 75, Jordan Lewis was a swap of picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

Whoever it is doesn't have to cost much.
It’s a convenient way to provide an additional top up to a middling team. What team wouldn’t want to give up a 27 year old for a number 1 pick instead of to FA?

The fact that that line was rolled out after St Kilda pleads that they are lacking in top ten picks (never mind about their NGA jackpots).

Good initiative 👍🏽
This is so important. It’s just devastating what’s happening to women. I don’t even know how to put it into words. I hope this encourages even one person to actively call out and challenge any behavior or actions that perpetuate violence towards women and hold these men accountable. It’s beyond sad. I don’t even have the words. By speaking up and calling it out it might just help save a life or help break a cycle. It’s just devastating what is happening.

This is so important. It’s just devastating what’s happening to women. I don’t even know how to put it into words. I hope this encourages even one person to actively call out and challenge any behavior or actions that perpetuate violence towards women and hold these men accountable. It’s beyond sad. I don’t even have the words. By speaking up and calling it out it might just help save a life or help break a cycle. It’s just devastating what is happening.
It’s truly heartbreaking. These (all) women deserve better. Why the hell does this keep happening?
😞
Good on the clubs for taking a stand and hopefully the platform can help start something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back