Scandal Connor Blakey and Ed Langdon fallout

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
What's going on with these two at Freo ? Has Blakey being cutting Langdon's lunch ?

Langdon is unhappy because Blakely has been cutting his sandwiches straight across rather than horizontally. Langdon has requested a trade home so his mummy will cut them properly for him.

HTPunter

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The apparent rumour is that Blakely got with Langdons ex weeks after they broke up.

Considering Langdon is leaving - it's not great mateship but with that being the most common telling of the rumour I can't see why Blakely has to be on the trade table.

Thought Langdon was out of contract and linked with a move back to Victoria.
Given Blakely recently extended, you’d think it would resolve itself with Langdon moving on, unless there’s more to it.

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
The apparent rumour is that Blakely got with Langdons ex weeks after they broke up.

Considering Langdon is leaving - it's not great mateship but with that being the most common telling of the rumour I can't see why Blakely has to be on the trade table.
The timing is interesting.

When did Langdon decide to break up with his gf or was it mutual or did she broke up with him?

When did Langdon decide to leave for Melbourne? Was it before the break up or after?

Did Langdons ex sleep with Blakely before the break up?

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong

Player driven, other players want him out given what happened between him and Langdon's ex.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
The timing is interesting.

When did Langdon decide to break up with his gf or was it mutual or did she broke up with him?

When did Langdon decide to leave for Melbourne? Was it before the break up or after?

Did Langdons ex sleep with Blakely before the break up?
F036CF1C-5F63-4364-80F1-7534BA635B39.gif

Back