Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
80% looks years away though.

View attachment 1191345

Morrison paid the Doherty Institute to tell him what the Grattan Institute was telling the rest of us for nothing. I guess the Doherty Institute has the credibility of being the medical experts and if things do not go as planned when Australia does open up ScoMo can say, 'we took the advice of the medical experts,.

Last edited:

As many preteens as Indonesia and others in the area? Don't think so

You have a lot of insights into Indonesian preteens?
Or just their smoking habits?

You have a lot of insights into Indonesian preteens?
Or just their smoking habits?

Music habits are alright too

children-smoke-monks-brothers-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1:37 in this news clip. Thought I was watching 7 News Adelaide for a minute

1:37 in this news clip. Thought I was watching 7 News Adelaide for a minute

So in Sydney they have only just temporarily suspended elective surgery? My daughter works in a Private Hospital and her ward was closed at the very start of the recent Adelaide lockdown.

and Gladys calls these 'the toughest restrictions ever,' yeah right.

Here we go, the media make the connection between migrant communities and military uniforms on the street. The difference between these troops and those in some overseas countries is these guys are not carrying assault rifles and are there to help. I wondered how long it would be before this old chestnut was dragged up. No one wants to use the ADF but this is an emergency and there is no choice.

Last edited:
Second round of mass testing for its 9.3 million population. Not waiting for symptoms just check everyone.

Oh, and do not forget to weld the gates to the city shut.

I am pretty skeptical about any data that comes out of China. The Chinese are extremely touchy about the circumstances surrounding the outbreak of the pandemic and I would not put it past them to engineer the figures to deflect the world's attention away from where the pandemic started.

Last edited:
Oh, and do not forget to weld the gates to the city shut.

I am pretty skeptical about any data that comes out of China. The Chinese are extremely touchy about the circumstances surrounding the outbreak of the pandemic and I would not put it past them to engineer the figures to deflect the world's attention away from where the pandemic started.

The iso period of 2 weeks plus one are noteworthy.

If you read though Andy Slavitt's update. Delta shedding longer might need an extra week?

I'm not entirely opposed to welding doors shut if tradies are going to go to work infectious. I want the Sydney lockdown over before Christmas.

The iso period of 2 weeks plus one are noteworthy.

If you read though Andy Slavitt's update. Delta shedding longer might need an extra week?

Yes, the number of people who are testing positive after their 14 days in quarantine is increasing. There was another one in Brisbane this week. These people are either extremely unlucky or the Delta variant plays tricks.

Looks like deaths from Vax and Placebo are running neck and neck in a race to see whose worse.

Ban placebos.

They cause autism. They also often contain harmful chemicals like sodium chloride and dihydrogen monoxide. We need to stop these madmen injecting placebos in to our children now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back