Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey JoJo Shabad

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
View attachment 1142100
unnamed.jpg

I wonder if we'll ever see the msm report of stories like this, I think it's only fair to balance it all out if they attack those people who're opposed to taking the experimental jab.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bye the way, I am hearing rumours that the govt is planning to keep us all locked down here in Victoria until June 30. Sure hope this is unsubstantiated BS (well it's already unsubstantiated but hopefully BS as well).

Hearing different. It will probably extend out to weekend but then opening but with restrictions. So schools, shops, restaurants etc open with masks, gathering limits, density limits no events, offices at 50% etc.
For example forget community events, sports, weddings, funerals for a while. AFL will be lucky to have crowds back for 2021. Probably won't be back to normal till 2023-24. (There will be another variant and another excuse). Feel for dees supporters as could break the drought and are good but half the year will be out of Melbourne).

Also do yourselves a favour don't go to comments on The Age. By God they make the SRP covid nuts seem balanced and rational. Comments like "Vaccines are our only hope" We're all gonna die if we let the Indian Variant In, Shoot all those who don't get it.

Guess my Parents and Grandparents were correct. TV (and by extension MSM) truly rots your brain. Unbelievable.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
The longer this goes on the more I think the whole thing is complete BS. People get sick and die every day if the week. Lots of mild and fatal illnesses involve the respiratory system, easy to relabel them Covid. The death rate for 2020 was no higher than 2019, deaths that occurred were labelled Covid to lock us down and scare the crap out of everyone. The PCR test is dodgy as hell, they talk about cases not actual sick people, no-one ever knows any of these people that supposedly have it, outrageously ridiculous stories of how people are catching/transferring it... I could go on but you get the picture. Why are they doing this? I don't know but I smell the biggest rat I have ever smelled in my entire life.

Agree with all that. As for the bold a track and trace social credit score system to limit movement and increased state control. Basically increased control via the big 5 (Big Government, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Big Business, <Big Media=they will jump were the click bait is and for now they will join the others>). Went further in a previous post and will later if I have time.

Its already happening. You think QR codes vaccine passports etc are going away? On a personal note ordered some booze off Uber Eats recently. Driver said Uber needed a photo. As in not Photo ID which I had and you can clearly see I'm 18 + but to scan a passport or licence for their records.

If you look for coincidiences whole thing is driven out of China and their methods (lockdown masks etc are copied) Funny how they were ground 0 but everyone says look they locked down and are back to normal so it works. Companies connected to them and where things are made now. Their Social Credit System and tracking of people is hardly a conspiracy its open. (Same thing in London too with their Facial Recogniion) but your freedom is limited in China for the collective good.

* knows what's in the vaccines they may be an excuse to bring in a phase or something dodgy in them.

Anyway that's my "conspiracy/analysis theory) because as you say the virus and response is largely overblown bullshit and there is an agenda being pushed. Above is my best guess.

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Agree with all that. As for the bold a track and trace social credit score system to limit movement and increased state control. Basically increased control via the big 5 (Big Government, Big Pharma, Big Tech, Big Business, <Big Media=they will jump were the click bait is and for now they will join the others>). Went further in a previous post and will later if I have time.

Its already happening. You think QR codes vaccine passports etc are going away? On a personal note ordered some booze off Uber Eats recently. Driver said Uber needed a photo. As in not Photo ID which I had and you can clearly see I'm 18 + but to scan a passport or licence for their records.

If you look for coincidiences whole thing is driven out of China and their methods (lockdown masks etc are copied) Funny how they were ground 0 but everyone says look they locked down and are back to normal so it works. Companies connected to them and where things are made now. Their Social Credit System and tracking of people is hardly a conspiracy its open. (Same thing in London too with their Facial Recogniion) but your freedom is limited in China for the collective good.

fu** knows what's in the vaccines they may be an excuse to bring in a phase or something dodgy in them.

Anyway that's my "conspiracy/analysis theory) because as you say the virus and response is largely overblown bullshit and there is an agenda being pushed. Above is my best guess.
If the adverse effects including deaths are excessive compared to other "vaccines". Each of these will turn more people against the vaccination. Reports are that over 200 have died in Australia from the Vaccine - that's at least an army of 400 who are embittered and will not be persuaded by the 24/7 media assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back