Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to forget how "two weeks to flatten the curve" and all lies in-between became the longest lockdown in the world and only resulted in record cases and record hospitisations, desipte record high vax numbers.

Reasonable point here, they do love a bit of goalpost shifting.

If they try to rejig the vaxxed percentages and go 'oh hey we're not really at 80% anymore' and go back to lockdowns on the basis of that... well, I'm hoping thats gonna be a bridge too far for a lot of people. Electoral suicide.

We'll see.

Last edited:

I'm listening to Joe Rogan Podcast #1717 with author Alex Berenson, great informative stuff re Covid and vaccines, lots of government stats/FDA info cited, the misinformation in the MSM about this whole sh*t show has been diabolical, highly recommended listen.

I just listened to his whole podcast with that Gupta bloke from CNN, jesus christ what a shitshow.

Its no wonder people are so divided when this bloke is a supposed expert, utterly clueless at multiple stages. Lost count of the amount of times he was asked a question and said 'well yes we can talk about that' before proceeding to not talk about it lol. Spent a good part of the interview flat out ignoring the science (which Joe rightly called him out on) re: the study on young people's adverse effects from vax vs covid hospital admissions.

From the meme you liked that was posted.

Eh? That graphic was positive tests, and showed non-vaccinated as disproportionally highly represented.

Your post was

Going by the numbers of hospitalisation and deaths, those who've been jabbed seem disproportionally highly represented.

So, link?

Last edited:
I just listened to his whole podcast with that Gupta bloke from CNN, jesus christ what a shitshow.

Its no wonder people are so divided when this bloke is a supposed expert, utterly clueless at multiple stages. Lost count of the amount of times he was asked a question and said 'well yes we can talk about that' before proceeding to not talk about it lol. Spent a good part of the interview flat out ignoring the science (which Joe rightly called him out on) re: the study on young people's adverse effects from vax vs covid hospital admissions.
Yer I've listened to that too, Gupta seemed stunned that he got challenged on his views, comes from being in the MSM echo chamber where you are surrounded by yes men and brown nosers.

On Joe Rogan, he gets some bad wraps from people who my guess would be don't listen to him, IMO he is a fantastic interviewer, lets people talk, politely doesn't put up with deflections and bullshit and has a broad knowledge and recall for facts and figures. He also has guests on from all sides of the political divide... also describes himself as more left leaning except for guns.

Which is it? I won't be able to do it, or I will but there will be limits in place?
You might be able to, depending on the situation. If you go to the pub, but a couple of people can't join you until later in the night, they might not be able to get in, or it might be you who can't get in. Can't watch your friends play basketball, or they can't watch you. Get injured you also can't go and watch your team. Want to have a party, it is restricted to 10 people. You have a very narrow view of what a lockdown is, so I guess you are prepared to accept any and all limitations on your life, as long as the headline in the newspaper reads "lockdown ended".

Yep, he is a disaster. Ignoring the science is generous, though. He was flat out lying on multiple occasions. As was TheeNN(and more broadly, much/most/all of the MSM for the entire duration - nothing new there, though).

Should be a red flag for people. Alas, that would be a no.

Go ahead and lock in 'NO', Jerry. That's no, N to the O. NO.

Reasonable point here, they do love a bit of goalpost shifting.

If they try to rejig the vaxxed percentages and go 'oh hey we're not really at 80%' anymore and go back to lockdowns on the basis of that... well, I'm hoping thats gonna be a bridge too far for a lot of people. Electoral suicide.

We'll see.
They don't even need to do that. The national plan allows lockdowns even at 80%, even if Hunchback Hitler had any intention of honouring the plan he signed up to.

Reading the other Rona threads I can't believe how the majority of sheep are defending the govt and pharma companies and complying with extreme lockdowns that don't make sense and coercion to take this trial drug.

This is yet another hidden tragic story. Wake Up!!

I do remember that and it's plausible.

The only "proof of life" was a group photo taken a week or so later that was supposed to be her in a gown and mask, but she was shorter and different eyes and pointed out looked more like her friend.

There was a guy on you tube that was posting his evidence with photos etc that she had passed and then suddenly changed his videos to, Now I'm convinced it was her and she's fine. Someone else to pay off?

Was there a thread about it on here?

This is pretty much accurate, when you substitute your freedoms for safety and security well... you end up losing both. Vaccinating kids for this "Security" is the final straw for me we are doomed to a future of surveillance, control, tracking and social credits. we'll be living like the Chinese and you wont even know its happened because its already happening.

Full interview in the link in the tweet

Makes some great points and has all the links for the information in the full podcast.

https://archive.is/LAaYa

The new Merck "redpill" that Australia has signed up for multi millions of doses has only had one non peer reviewed study showing possible 50% effectiveness and many concerns about it's safety.

Molnupiravir works by incorporating itself into the genetic material of the virus, and then causing a huge number of mutations as the virus replicates, effectively killing it. In some lab tests, the drug has also shown the ability to integrate into the genetic material of mammalian cells, causing mutations as those cells replicate.

If that were to happen in the cells of a patient being treated with molnupiravir, it could theoretically lead to cancer or birth defects.

Scientists who have studied NHC, the compound that molnupiravir creates in the body after it is ingested, however, say that Merck needs to be careful.

“Proceed with caution and at your own peril,” wrote Raymond Schinazi, a professor of pediatrics and the director of the division of biochemical pharmacology at the Emory University School of Medicine, who has studied NHC for decades, in an email to Barron’s.

Scientists are split on how serious a risk this is, and in the absence of detailed data on Merck’s animal tests, and long-term human safety data, it’s difficult to know for sure.

Schinazi, who is a professor at Emory but did not work on molnupiravir, has a long history with NHC, and has written a number of papers on the compound. He was a founder of the biotech Pharmasset, which he says considered developing NHC as a treatment for hepatitis C in 2003, but chose not to because of the risk that it could cause mutations. Pharmasset created the hepatitis C drug Sovaldi, and Gilead Sciences (GILD) eventually bought the company for $11 billion.

Schinazi told Barron’s that he did not believe that molnupiravir should be given to pregnant women, or to young people of reproductive age, until more data is available. Merck’s trials of molnupiravir have excluded pregnant women; the scientists running the trial asked male participants to “abstain from heterosexual intercourse” while taking the drug, according to the federal government website that tracks clinical trials.

A paper published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases in May by Schinazi and scientists at the University of North Carolina reported that NHC caused mutations in animal cell cultures in a lab test designed to detect such mutations.

“The risks for the host may not be zero,” the authors concluded. “Evaluating the utility of this drug should be done in those likely to receive the greatest benefit, with monitoring provided to assess potential long-term genotoxic side effects.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you want to look at that shiny thing there or over here?

If these figures are correct 84% unvaxxed test positive and make up 75% hospitilsations and 87% ICU and between 0-40% (est) Deaths.

Vaxxed still seem overrepresented in hospilisations and deaths.

ICU according to previous NSW reporting treat their serious patients by putting them on ventalors, without any other successful hospital treatment protocols being used. Once case of an unvaxxxed person being put on a ventalor within two hours of being in hospital.

That's the main point that is being ignored. These early and hospital treatment protocols have been published from December last year. Steroids that prevent the need for ventalors shown in peer reviewed RCTs. Treating for the effects of COVID, coagulation and inflammation that are the main causes of death.

1634356113690.png

ICU according to previous NSW reporting treat their serious patients by putting them on ventalors, without any other successful hospital treatment protocols being used. Once case of an unvaxxxed person being put on a ventalor within two hours of being in hospital.

Reporting from where? There's no way people go in to hospitals here and are given no treatments before going on to a ventilator and if someone went on within two hours it's because they needed to urgently.

That's the main point that is being ignored. These early and hospital treatment protocols have been published from December last year. Steroids that prevent the need for ventalors shown in peer reviewed RCTs. Treating for the effects of COVID, coagulation and inflammation that are the main causes of death.

We use dexamethasone (and/or it's equivalent) here in Australian hospitals, it's a corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory and immunosupressive effects. We're also now using Sotrovimab.

Is there a graphic for deaths too?

Also, how many of those unvaccinated statistically are now vaccinated? How many cases were when vax numbers were low?
And how many were already in hospital/ICU to begin with and how many have been jabbed but are still inside the 2 week threshold, without additional data those charts are not worth a pinch of s**t.

And how many were already in hospital/ICU to begin with and how many have been jabbed but are still inside the 2 week threshold, without additional data those charts are not worth a pinch of sh*t.

To quote you "raw numbers don't lie" These percentages were calculated from the raw numbers. Now you don't seem to like them!

You might be able to, depending on the situation. If you go to the pub, but a couple of people can't join you until later in the night, they might not be able to get in, or it might be you who can't get in.

Yes, I might be in a bit of strife if its a spur of the moment thing. Can always have them round at mine in that case. Other than that, it just sounds like I'll need to book ahead. Bit of a pain, but I can do that.

Can't watch your friends play basketball, or they can't watch you. Get injured you also can't go and watch your team.

lol its not NBL, we're not exactly swamped for fans at the best of times down at Wednesday night B grade. I reckon we'll muddle through somehow :tearsofjoy:

Want to have a party, it is restricted to 10 people.

30 by xmas according to the cursed roadmap. Even 10 visitors - it isn't exactly a daily occurrence, is it? I'd suggest for the vast majority of us it isn't even a weekly occurrence.

None of this ideal btw, but its manageable. F**k me I guess for looking forward to at least some semblance of a life after the last 2 years ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have a very narrow view of what a lockdown is, so I guess you are prepared to accept any and all limitations on your life, as long as the headline in the newspaper reads "lockdown ended".

By the same token, would you agree you have a very wide view of what lockdown is? Seems like anything other than an instant return to carefree 2019 doesn't qualify.

They don't even need to do that. The national plan allows lockdowns even at 80%, even if Hunchback Hitler had any intention of honouring the plan he signed up to.

Allows, not recommends.

You're coming at this from the point of view that these politicians actually want to keep us locked down indefinitely - I'm yet to hear a compelling argument why that's beneficial for them long term. I still believe its simply pig-headed adherence to health concerns to the utter exclusion of all else, with a generous helping of plain old incompetence.

Its for this reason primarily I have some hope ie. the holy all-mighty health advice is open up at 80%.

Last edited:
If these figures are correct 84% unvaxxed test positive and make up 75% hospitilsations and 87% ICU and between 0-40% (est) Deaths.

Vaxxed still seem overrepresented in hospilisations and deaths.

Eh? How on earth is vaxxed over-represented in hospitalisations based on those numbers?

And you keep saying this (disproportionately high deaths for vaxxed people) but still haven't linked to a source. 3rd time asking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back