Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should had bought crypto. But what a complete mess.

Remember it’s about your health

not at all - just read my post carefully and you’ll understand it’s got nothing to do with the meme you replied with.

My point was unVaxxed kids benefit from the decision of responsible parents to Vaccinate their children. They do it first and foremost for their children’s protection, and nothing else.
Why do they give the Hepatitis B vaccine at birth when they are more likely to require it from adulthood, with an efficacy of no more than 8 years.
I'm sure children are not going to be in high risk environments like sharing needles and prostitution between the ages of 0-8 years.
The risks of adverse reactions like the liver swelling to the point the child will potentially die.

The benefits dont outweigh the risks.

So to answer why they give Hep B vaccine at birth is so you don't forget to do it later.

At what point should people and health officials see reason and let the individual decide for themselves at a later date, and potentially less risk.

Pertussis is now antibiotic resistant (study China 100% vax rate) there is urgency to find another vaccine as people have no longer have a treatment for it. The pertussis strains caused through mutation from the vaccine have caused an epidemic in fully vaxed countries, search also peer review Israel pertussis, fully vaxed community and schools infected, giving no protection to 0-6 month olds who are the at risk group.

Pneumonia vaccine efficacy between 2 to 5 year dependant on mutation because of vaccine( see antigenic sin)

Polio not given in hospitals in premature baby wards, the polio virus sheds through urine from nappies.
Polio from vaccine in Asian countries causing more deaths and paralysis than the wild polio virus ever has. (See Gates is an ahole)

Flu vaccine neurological damage caused through adjuvants ( aluminium) showing after 8 consecutive annual shots crossing the blood brain barrier. (study from university Gates funds to cease 15 year study and close relevant department)

Its up to ASAGI and the TGA to show responsibility not parents, yet these advisors gain cushy positions ie WHO and most are funded by pharmaceutical companies.
Parents are coerced emotionally to get the next shot. They are doing what's right, they are trusting a system they believe have their best interest.

I apologise to the people on the thread, I am not hear to tell anyone how to make decisions, they are emotional ones and I understand after extensively reading, its a flaming hard decision still for most.

I've given links to all of this before, your going around in circles SPIN.

I was in my mid 20s so over 30 years ago now, I do remember being itchy and miserable, nowhere near the worst thing I have experienced re health though.

Note- I was vaccinated against chicken pox as a child.:D
Three people my xwife worked with went to get the chicken pox vax as work encouraged and funded vaxxing. They were in their 30s to 40s went down together, they all caught chickenpox from the vax, swear on my kids.

None of this diatribe enhances your credibility or the diminishes the clear and irrefutable points I’ve made.

It just reinforces that I’m living in your head rent free.
Stop being childish - slurs and name calling are for the play ground.
Or maybe the playground is where you belong?
You must be mentally fragile to take BlueE’s post as a slur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people care about getting, sick, hospitalized and dying - the study shows that despite waning immunity, there is 90% protection against hospitalization and death.
They are exactly the events people want protection from - thereby rendering your waning immunity narrative completely irrelevant.
So redacting the most important part of the quote was disingenuous- end of debate.
What happens after 6 months?

Pfizer has almost zero effectiveness against infection after 5 months and variable effect, ranging from 10% to 90% for serious infection, after 6 months.

You can't say there is 90% protection after 6 months, especially when the authors warn "These findings suggest that a large proportion of the vaccinated population could lose its protection against infection in the coming months, perhaps increasing the potential for new epidemic waves."

Once again you expose yourself if you think this is my "waning immunity" narrative, which incorrectly in your mind, is completely irrelevant.

Keep building the strawman arguments because that is all you've got, beside unnecessary repeatedly gaslighting and having to be propped up.

Do you think he will resign for the same reason that Gladys went? Or just had enough and step aside?
If the election was today Andrews would win easily IMO. There are enough brainwashed sheep to vote him back in.
Or do you think he might have another fall down the stairs and be forced to step aside? Haha, one could only hope.

It's more a read I'm getting off my old twitter account where I used to be quite active in auspol with quite a few thousand followers, I've noticed a lot of them who were really pro Andrews are not so much now and my newsfeed looks totally different to how it did 18 months ago.

A very complicated issue eg.
- If the Adult population is over 90% Vaccinated then that “herd^”
immunity should protect kids
- however, some kids are themselves immunocompromised , vulnerable or live is households with high risk family members.
- what about the school/sporting club environment, and high risk adults/students/players

The safety issues are overblown, so that’s less of a consideration.

On balance it’s better to focus resources on elderly and high risk people that would otherwise be used on on healthy kids.

* 12 and over
^ I know the Vaccine is not perfect
But kids being vaxxed isn't going to stop them from spreading it to vulnerable family members and others in the community. As for focusing on vaxxing the vulnerable and the elderly. That's how the rollout began, but here we are where people's livelihoods are being threatened unless they take it. You think the safety issues are overblown. There's been other vaccines that have been pulled from market with a much smaller death rate attributed to them.

Who is prepared to admit that they will be taking Covid booster shots every 6 months or so..... or annually?

IMO it will end up like the seasonal Flu vaccine, roughly 50% of people will elect to get jabbed, I also think vaccine passports for everyday life activities like shopping, dining will fade away within a pretty short timeframe.
Covid19 and the flu will have the one same vaccine for both within months in the US.
There’s a new test coming out in December as well that can differentiate between the flu and Covid19 in the US.

What happens after 6 months?

Pfizer has almost zero effectiveness against infection after 5 months and variable effect, ranging from 10% to 90% for serious infection, after 6 months.

You can't say there is 90% protection after 6 months, especially when the authors warn "These findings suggest that a large proportion of the vaccinated population could lose its protection against infection in the coming months, perhaps increasing the potential for new epidemic waves."

Once again you expose yourself if you think this is my "waning immunity" narrative, which incorrectly in your mind, is completely irrelevant.

Keep building the strawman arguments because that is all you've got, beside unnecessary repeatedly gaslighting and having to be propped up.

People have seen you choose to redact the most important point in the study.
Waning immunity is not an issue if protection from death and hospitalization is maintained at 90%.
This protection crushes your alarmism about waning immunity and your derision of the Vaccine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back