Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #5: We're in this together!

About Covid vaccines: Opinion on mandates? Your personal situation?

• I support vaccine mandates for all jobs

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • I support vaccine mandates for health & aged care jobs

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • I don't care either way, it's up to each company

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Vaccine mandates are immoral and/or unjustifiable

Votes: 46 50.0%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I got it to keep my job

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • My employer has mandated the vaccine - I decided to quit my job

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • My employer has left the decision to get the vaccine optional

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • I'm not sure where my employer stands on this issue

Votes: 14 15.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising from McGowan, but amazingly so many Aussies agree. I still don’t understand how anybody can look around the world and think that vaccines are helping. The hospitals and funeral homes in Perth have been going ballistic in 2021 without Covid (but with vaccines) and it’s not the only place.

The statistics showed that 2020 had a pretty high death rate but it was 0.49% of the world population (high but pretty standard), it was the same percentage as 2019. Numerous illnesses virtually disappeared at the offset of Covid.

I think your attempt to defend the indefensible, has once again strayed into irrelevance in order for you to try and save face.
The Japanese study was your way to try and support your alarmism on bio-distribution of the Vaccine, but now you bag it, because others, including the fact checkers, have exposed your misinformation.

Therefore your new found derision for the Japanese study, is transparently disingenuous.

This is not a Japanese study, but Pfizers compliance documents that the Japanese government released under FOI requests. Spare me about being "transparently disingenuous"! This is no "new found derision", I've made it very clear about the major problems in these tests, from my first posts about this and given .pdfs and links to podcasts of two experts who analysed the Pfizer data.

You've been labelled an intellectual fraud many times by anyone on here that has unfortunately engaged with you, as it soon becomes apparent you are unable to have any sort of discussion and you rely on fact checkers that in this case, have not got one fact correct.

A fascinating and detailed analysis of concerns with the Pfizer Vaccine Trials and loads of comments by those in the medical field.
Not exactly comforting

He's also got a critique of FDA Comirnaty approval for over 16s in May with just six months of data from now unblinded trials and asks if this is acceptable?

Not surprising from McGowan, but amazingly so many Aussies agree. I still don’t understand how anybody can look around the world and think that vaccines are helping. The hospitals and funeral homes in Perth have been going ballistic in 2021 without Covid (but with vaccines) and it’s not the only place.

The statistics showed that 2020 had a pretty high death rate but it was 0.49% of the world population (high but pretty standard), it was the same percentage as 2019. Numerous illnesses virtually disappeared at the offset of Covid.
Deaths in Australia were lower than expected in respiratory illness in 2020 and higher in cancers, but overall no more deaths than expected.

Malcolm Roberts is asking where is the data for 2021, which is being held back. Up until 30th June, Australia was showing high than expected deaths and this could be many times higher than expected if they released the data.

Better wait until the mandates are in, before people start asking questions>

Wowee 70% fully vaxxed Oz wide!!!

Big thanks to Trump for creating the vaccine, the 'Every day' shrine desecrating protesters for ensuring DAN! made it mandatory and Minister Hunt for getting our boosters on the way asap.

2022 is looking like being awesome!!!
(For those of us not LOCKED OUT that is)
Hospital numbers now at 7823 in the space of 2 days. Issue also is the rate of death is getting weirdly high when you correlate it with ICU numbers. Basically worse then it was in March 2020
Look what freedoms are doing to you. They’re killing people. We better lock you down again.

Reports in UK that counties are lieing about Covid case and hospital numbers in order to stave of any lockdown measures. Wolverhampton a prime example where testing was done by a fake lab which resulted in tens if not hundreds of thousands of fake results being sent out, mostly with a negative status

They realise now that the cure is worse then the disease

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1634855360446.jpeg So selfish of them to act this way during a pandemic, I wonder how many people will die now because Bill & Elizabeth didn't follow the public health orders.

95 years of good health until she ran into Bill Gates

This is not a Japanese study, but Pfizers compliance documents that the Japanese government released under FOI requests. Spare me about being "transparently disingenuous"! This is no "new found derision", I've made it very clear about the major problems in these tests, from my first posts about this and given .pdfs and links to podcasts of two experts who analysed the Pfizer data.

You've been labelled an intellectual fraud many times by anyone on here that has unfortunately engaged with you, as it soon becomes apparent you are unable to have any sort of discussion and you rely on fact checkers that in this case, have not got one fact correct.

If an “intellectual fraud” keeps exposing your misinformation and fake news - what does that make you?

95 years of good health until she ran into Bill Gates

If only they both did the right thing by wearing a mask & social distanced properly, They must be covid deniers.

Morning all, rolled gold pureblood loon here checking in for duty and a bit of commentary.

My industry has now made vaccination mandatory(as if it was ever gonna be any other way - thanks McGowan you **********). Despite copping it from all corners - family, friends, colleagues, the garden post, the neighbour's pet budgie - I will certainly be resisting all of this until my last dying breath.

This mandated/passport s**t is a massive overreach. There is so much wrong with all of this on every level. Will be putting everything on the line - career, study, mortgage, livelihood, the lot. Have never felt more strongly about anything.

On another note ~ there's this attitude from many - who were previously opposed to mandatory - that seem to think that since they've chosen to get the jab(that's fine, it's their call), "I don't agree with mandatory, but f every other c, I had to get it, they can get it too" but there's still a good number who have remained objective and cognisant of the bigger picture here.

IOW, it's good to see some people who have chosen to get vaccinated still maintain their opposition to - and make their thoughts known - the mandates and passports. Big respek to you :thumbsu:

Morning all, rolled gold pureblood loon here checking in for duty and a bit of commentary.

My industry has now made vaccination mandatory(as if it was ever gonna be any other way - thanks McGowan you **********). Despite copping it from all corners - family, friends, colleagues, the garden post, the neighbour's pet budgie - I will certainly be resisting all of this until my last dying breath.

This mandated/passport sh*t is a massive overreach. There is so much wrong with all of this on every level. Will be putting everything on the line - career, study, mortgage, livelihood, the lot. Have never felt more strongly about anything.

On another note ~ there's this attitude from many - who were previously opposed to mandatory - that seem to think that since they've chosen to get the jab(that's fine, it's their call), "I don't agree with mandatory, but f every other c, I had to get it, they can get it too" but there's still a good number who have remained objective and cognisant of the bigger picture here.

IOW, it's good to see some people who have chosen to get vaccinated still maintain their opposition to - and make their thoughts known - the mandates and passports. Big respek to you :thumbsu:

You’re prepared to not work and lose everything?

This mandated/passport sh*t is a massive overreach. There is so much wrong with all of this on every level. Will be putting everything on the line - career, study, mortgage, livelihood, the lot. Have never felt more strongly about anything.

Respect to you. I wasn't prepared to put my whole livelihood on the line so got vaccinated before it came to that, but my stance against the mandates will never change. They are fundamentally a violation of medical ethics and such violations are a much bigger threat to everyone's health than a few unvaccinated folk.

Best of luck to you.

With the AFL now also mandating vaccination, there would surely be a fair number of the 1500+ players and staff who are against mandatory. I understand the need to protect your livelihood but it's going to be interesting to see who and how many go all the way with their convictions. It would great to see some get vocal about it and make a stand. Every little bit helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back