News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Training? You put the required dose in the syringe, put the needle in the patients arm, push the plunger, put a smilie bandaid on the arm, give them a chuppa chup. Training? FFS.

Bit more complex than that mate, with multiple doses in vials etc etc.

Anyway, the feds haven't trained at least one doctor who is giving the vaccinations properly.

Hence the stuff up today.

Anyway, the feds haven't trained at least one doctor who is giving the vaccinations properly.

Lets see who employed the doc that can’t measure dosage.

Multi doses in vials? Seriously, is this different than any other injection? The doctor is given the dosage, fills the syringe etc etc. Not trying to be a smartarse but how is this different for any doctor. Training? Really? A course to give the injection?

Multi doses in vials? Seriously, is this different than any other injection? The doctor is given the dosage, fills the syringe etc etc. Not trying to be a smartarse but how is this different for any doctor. Training? Really? A course to give the injection?

Dr's. do not double check anything they give.

Nurses do. Legal requirement for all but simple drugs eg; Panadol.

If the nurses were able to pick up on it then there is no real excuse for the doctor.

You don't think training is required for what is a new vaccine?

Feds have dropped the ball massively.

Untrained contracted out sawbones types stuffing it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the nurses were able to pick up on it then there is no real excuse for the doctor.

Exactly.

As usual feds have stuffed it at ripper

I wonder if the feds had
announced a review into the medical industry a couple of years before, like the Victorian Government review of the private security industry in 2018.

I wonder if they had the same worries..

Please elaborate

This was a human error that resulted in two patients receiving a larger dose than they should have. They are being monitored but are not experiencing any side effects. If anything it acts to dispel your fears if two elderly patients can receive 4x the dose and show no side effects. Add to that in the wide-scale rollout of the vaccines in places like the US, the UK, and Israel where side effects have been absolutely minimal.

What are your science qualifications by the way?

This was a human error that resulted in two patients receiving a larger dose than they should have. They are being monitored but are not experiencing any side effects. If anything it acts to dispel your fears if two elderly patients can receive 4x the dose and show no side effects. Add to that in the wide-scale rollout of the vaccines in places like the US, the UK, and Israel where side effects have been absolutely minimal.

What are your science qualifications by the way?

Irrespective of my science qualifications (of which I have none) I do not feel comfortable injecting something into my body that has been fast tracked with no understanding of what the medium to long term side effects may be.

Irrespective of my science qualifications (of which I have none) I do not feel comfortable injecting something into my body that has been fast tracked with no understanding of what the medium to long term side effects may be.

The approved vaccines haven't been fast-tracked. They have gone through the same approval process as any other vaccine, if not a more rigorous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back