News Coronavirus Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what purpose are the spooky powers shutting down the economy and society at large M2F?
Isn't it obvious?!?

FFS. This is social conditioning for a full fascist take over of our free society, but done so using a socio-liberal paradigm. The world is inverted man. Fully inverted. The socio-political constructs are just playthings in the hands of those who would implement a new world order. Phone tracking, micro-chipping under the guise of 'necessary for health purposes', data hoarding etc. It's all just another grab for control of the little things in our lives man.

Thankfully I am prepared. Six years ago I started building a bunker under my joint in inner Melbourne (I won't tell you the suburb). I lead lined it so no signals can get in or out unless I control the source. I have a hydroponic system in place where i grow my own vegetables (and cronic) and have lab grown meat in culture as we speak. I also have access the underlying water table and have a purification system in place so I am now totally self reliant. Until the Illuminati take full control I will make use of the network of tunnels that I have constructed to access other essentials. For example, one tunnel opens up at isle 8 in the new Coles around the corner. I had planned for it to open right under the dunny rolls but they moved them. I now have easy access to tampons and pads though, so big win for me considering I can use them in helping the wounded when the revolution starts. I have another tunnel that opens up next to the sausage sizzle tent at Bunnings, cos why not. I have others too but I am going to keep their purpose a secret.

If you haven't read the tea leaves man its cos you cant read the language.

I've seen the TV news stories. I've noticed lots of editing and emotional framing.

Since when did this become a new thing?

Call me old-fashioned but I have been suspicious of the news media ever since WMDs (and then I learned about Nayirah).

When I was a child, it was common for people to be skeptical of the TV. I'm 32.

This is called "acquired intelligence".

How are we being conned? What is the point?

It's all very well to point out the obvious but why trash the worlds economy when it is an effective control system as any, especially in Western nations.

The guy gives every indication of being a moron beyond comprehension. With all his talk of agendas and getting conned, he hasn't once actually answered any reasonable question put to him like:

1. What exactly does he think the agenda is?
2. Why would countries all over the world deliberately tank their economies?
3. What motivation does the media have to fabricate stories of hospitals being overrun and people dying?
4. What would he actually do differently in response to the Covid19 outbreak?
5. How many fatalities would be acceptable in Australia so that he theoretically could be spared the lockdown and social distancing measures?

Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru , Palau , Samoa, Solomon lslands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.

No recorded cases 🙂👍

I hope Vanuatu truly have no cases. Poor buggers are having to deal with a big arse cyclone and forced into shelters.

Keep saying it every day

The greater populace are not yet sneezing and coughing all over each other and despite sneezing in your elbow the greater populace have very poor hygiene standards.

Take one simple example...when I go to the footy in winter I always come away horrified at the amount of spitters I see, those that don’t wash their hands at toilets and then probably go pump communal sauce into their pies and touch everything else; cough and splutter in the crowd and so on.

Perhaps the Govt will fine spitters which I think once was the case.

The first week of July is the coldest in Victoria and that’s when I expect to see the bad things happening when hygiene is at its worst. Let’s have a look then where we are at.

Then we have about 10 weeks to isolate the crap out of the virus and give it nowhere to move.

I hope Vanuatu truly have no cases. Poor buggers are having to deal with a big arse cyclone and forced into shelters.

There will be * all respiratory infection in the case.

yes, former colleague of mine had tried to have kids for years with no success. He resigned and I was cleaning out his desk and found some Chinese medicine pills, with one of the ingredients being Rhino penis. Yes he was ingesting rhino utensil. Bet he's glad I didn't discover that when he was still a colleague. Did end up having twins, but pretty sure it was the IVF he stumped up for rather than the utensil of Rhino.

Not sure what that story has to do with TCM. TCM is a combination of Chinese herbs and acupuncture. There are no black market animal products involved. Never have been. Herbs means plants, in case some people on here haven't picked up on that. The Traditional Chinese Medicine I have been referring to, the one used by the doctors in Wuhan, and practiced for thousands of years, has nothing to do with black market animal products. Not sure how many times I need to keep explaining this.

Not sure what that story has to do with TCM. TCM is a combination of Chinese herbs and acupuncture. There are no black market animal products involved. Never have been. Herbs means plants, in case some people on here haven't picked up on that. The Traditional Chinese Medicine I have been referring to, the one used by the doctors in Wuhan, and practiced for thousands of years, has nothing to do with black market animal products. Not sure how many times I need to keep explaining this.

Yeah, "herbs" like Ma Huang whose active constituents are now punched out in bioreactors in much greater yied, utilising far less resources, and at much less cost.

You need to cease with the ignorant woo woo quackery. Chinese medicine is redundant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One commentator from the US noted yesterday that many of the 90% that you are quoting have their health insurance linked as part of their employment packages. You lose your job, you lose your health cover. A major concern for the US is that now with six million bread-winners now unemployed that is six million workers plus their dependents without health cover. If the unemployment rate in the US rises, they will have a major problem.
Yes I mentioned this last week, except that there has been 10 million file for unemployment benefits in the last fortnight. Also concerning is that 700k jobs were lost in March prior to things really getting out of hand (typically that is +200k jobs) when 10 mio people filed for unemployment benefits. The last week of April there were 280k and the week before that 200k filing for unemployment benefits. Typically there are about 200k more jobs created each month. Unemployment rate now would be has high as about 14pct.....officially its at 4.8pct. Great depression unemployment rate was 24pct. This is going to be higher than that due to the service nature of advanced economies these days.

The guy gives every indication of being a moron beyond comprehension. With all his talk of agendas and getting conned, he hasn't once actually answered any reasonable question put to him like:

1. What exactly does he think the agenda is?
2. Why would countries all over the world deliberately tank their economies?
3. What motivation does the media have to fabricate stories of hospitals being overrun and people dying?
4. What would he actually do differently in response to the Covid19 outbreak?
5. How many fatalities would be acceptable in Australia so that he theoretically could be spared the lockdown and social distancing measures?
M2f be ignoring me.

There is comet called CO19 ... It not sposed to get closer than Mars but maybe it'll get us.

Maybe the lockdown is so we don't notice it and panic.

I'm fairly willing to consider any conspiracy theory and assess on its merits but there really aren't any for this being faked or being a form of fascist control.

With the possible exception of a reaction to increasing worldwide anti Neo liberal, anti austerity protests and the protests in Hong Kong, but that is a bit like cutting off your arm cos you scratched your thumb. In Western nations the economy and consumerism are probably the most effective control systems we've ever had. (While Mainland China already is a police state.) People who would once have been activists now play video games and talk s**t on Twitter instead.

I really don't see the point.

Yeah, "herbs" like Ma Huang whose active constituents are now punched out in bioreactors in much greater yied, utilising far less resources, and at much less cost.

You need to cease with the ignorant woo woo quackery. Chinese medicine is redundant.

Go tell the doctors and patients in Wuhan that, not me.

With Wuhan on Lockdown for More Than 10 days, the Chinese Government Announces a Major Change in Strategy: All Patients with Confirmed Infections are to Use Chinese medicine. 2/10/2020

The Medical Treatment Unit of Wuhan’s Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), currently named COVID-19, Prevention and Control Headquarters issued a "Notice Regarding the Agreement to Recommend the Use of Chinese Medicine in the Treatment of Pneumonia due to Infection from the Novel Coronavirus”. The “Notice” emphasizes that all designated medical institutions in Wuhan will ensure that all infected patients take Chinese medicine (Chinese medicine decoction or granules) before midnight (24:00) on February 3, 2020.
A collaboration between Western and Chinese medicine is undoubtedly welcoming news, especially now as the results from the front lines in Wuhan have been very promising. See below for more.

https://www.elotus.org/article/how-covid-19-2019-ncov-currently-treated-china-tcm

This epidemic, which originated in Wuhan, is still considered to be very serious and imminent. Below, the San Jia Chuan Zhen 三甲传 Blog, shares recent accounts of what a county-level hospital in Henan Province faces in treating such an epidemic, hoping to provide specific guidelines and counsel to other such medical treatment facilities faced with addressing COVID-19. Information for the following account is provided by Dr. Tang Ying, the director of the Infectious Disease Department at the hospital.

Since January 21, 2020, there have been twenty-five individual patients admitted to our hospital, each of them exhibiting a fever. Amongst them, four were confirmed to have coronavirus, seventeen returned from Wuhan, six were in close contact with locals, and two were from other regions (where there were confirmed cases). Today, all twenty-five of them have recovered and returned safely home. Seventeen people were discharged (including one of them with confirmed infection), eight others indicated as in normal, stable condition in the hospital under observation, to be discharged in a few days. None of the thousands of employees in our hospital were infected.

As a county hospital, these results are only possible given our specific training in and application of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Below, please find an account of our experiences at the time of treatment, which may prove to serve as guidelines for others in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

https://www.elotus.org/article/spec...ent-covid-19-integration-tcm-educational-curr

Does this include all of the silly campaigners that are dead?

Don't bother with the cut & paste bullshit either, it doesn't justify your complete ignorance of drug pharmacology.

Yes I mentioned this last week, except that there has been 10 million file for unemployment benefits in the last fortnight. Also concerning is that 700k jobs were lost in March prior to things really getting out of hand (typically that is +200k jobs) when 10 mio people filed for unemployment benefits. The last week of April there were 280k and the week before that 200k filing for unemployment benefits. Typically there are about 200k more jobs created each month. Unemployment rate now would be has high as about 14pct.....officially its at 4.8pct. Great depression unemployment rate was 24pct. This is going to be higher than that due to the service nature of advanced economies these days.
well at least we know what worked to get the world out of depression.From my admittedly hazy school days it was Keynesian economics which worked. Which is why Govts around the world are announcing huge stimulus packages. Now the downside of that is it could be inflationary...well luckily there is bugger all of that around.
So i don't think we'll get to 24 %..double digits ? maybe.
Wasn't so long ago that the GFC was real and scary and all sorts of things were going to happen..in the end NZ's unemployment rate moved from about 4.5 % to 6 %, Aussie's would have been similar, and it corrected back to normal very soon after that and soon we were actually importing labour.

Both nations have resources and materials the world needs..so I think we'll survive better than most.

Do you really want to know?
Yes.

Answer the question.

The non answering of it makes you look like your rhetoric is empty.

My guess is that you'll unload unsubstantiated claims about this being some huge conspiracy.

I thought Ma Huang was like meth. or some sort of stimulant.

ephedrine/psuedoephedrine.

A lot of these old "folklore medicines" have gone on to provide lead compounds in drug development, and many have also been exposed for either toxicity, or non efficacy. Big pharma went right through these things decades ago in order to identify leads to reconfigure and patent.

Chinese medicine is now redundant, and the only people who continue to champion it are the ignorant & superstitious.

With Wuhan on Lockdown for More Than 10 days, the Chinese Government Announces a Major Change in Strategy: All Patients with Confirmed Infections are to Use Chinese medicine. 2/10/2020

The Medical Treatment Unit of Wuhan’s Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), currently named COVID-19, Prevention and Control Headquarters issued a "Notice Regarding the Agreement to Recommend the Use of Chinese Medicine in the Treatment of Pneumonia due to Infection from the Novel Coronavirus”. The “Notice” emphasizes that all designated medical institutions in Wuhan will ensure that all infected patients take Chinese medicine (Chinese medicine decoction or granules) before midnight (24:00) on February 3, 2020.
A collaboration between Western and Chinese medicine is undoubtedly welcoming news, especially now as the results from the front lines in Wuhan have been very promising. See below for more.

https://www.elotus.org/article/how-covid-19-2019-ncov-currently-treated-china-tcm

This epidemic, which originated in Wuhan, is still considered to be very serious and imminent. Below, the San Jia Chuan Zhen 三甲传 Blog, shares recent accounts of what a county-level hospital in Henan Province faces in treating such an epidemic, hoping to provide specific guidelines and counsel to other such medical treatment facilities faced with addressing COVID-19. Information for the following account is provided by Dr. Tang Ying, the director of the Infectious Disease Department at the hospital.

Since January 21, 2020, there have been twenty-five individual patients admitted to our hospital, each of them exhibiting a fever. Amongst them, four were confirmed to have coronavirus, seventeen returned from Wuhan, six were in close contact with locals, and two were from other regions (where there were confirmed cases). Today, all twenty-five of them have recovered and returned safely home. Seventeen people were discharged (including one of them with confirmed infection), eight others indicated as in normal, stable condition in the hospital under observation, to be discharged in a few days. None of the thousands of employees in our hospital were infected.

As a county hospital, these results are only possible given our specific training in and application of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Below, please find an account of our experiences at the time of treatment, which may prove to serve as guidelines for others in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

https://www.elotus.org/article/spec...ent-covid-19-integration-tcm-educational-curr
Completely anecdotal and published by a pro-TCM source. Do you have any peer-reviewed science that supports this kind of finding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back