Corrupted game data

Remove this Banner Ad

Sealz

All Australian
Apr 29, 2009
Tassie
AFL Club
Essendon
So…was sitting at work yesterday…doing nothing as usual when my son called and told me that Uncharted 2 wasn’t loading and giving a corrupted game message… :eek:
When I got home and had a look the message was to delete all the saved game data for Uncharted 2… which I did…very unhappily… I tried to load the game again… but the same message appeared… so anyways… to cut the story short I called the playstation hotline thingy and the dude told me that I would need to do a complete restore of the PS3….. and lose ALL of my saved data… f*** I was shattered…

I restored the ps3 and it seems to be running fine now… my question is… why did this happen… the only thing I can think of is that my son turned of the system off as he was saving…could it be anything else??? Because I don’t want this to happen again :(

I restored the ps3 and it seems to be running fine now… my question is… why did this happen… the only thing I can think of is that my son turned of the system off as he was saving…could it be anything else??? Because I don’t want this to happen again :(

That was probably it. Just have to be more careful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back