Cory Bernardi

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy Mithra!

hahahahahahaaaa like this goose ever owned 1 on the 1st place.
I bet he was gonna vote yes too but yes voters were so pushy that he changed his vote !!!

These people my god.......

Darren should enjoy the publicity. No one has ever heard of the campaigner until Corey decided to use his music!

In May 1996,[6] Savage Garden released their debut single "I Want You" .

After South Australian Senator Robert Hill resigned from the Senate to become Ambassador to the United Nations in March 2006, Bernardi was selected by the Liberal Party to fill the vacancy, officially commencing his senate term on 4 May 2006

Kermit.png

*and i don't even LIKE Savage Garden lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I actually do enjoy their [Hilltop Hoods'] music, but I don't have to like their politics," Senator Bernardi said.

"I don't have to enjoy their political or social activism to say, 'Hey, they're talented, they're Australian, and they've got some boppy little songs that I kind of enjoy'."

MOTHERFCKER YOU AINT FROM THE STREETs

"I actually do enjoy their [Hilltop Hoods'] music, but I don't have to like their politics," Senator Bernardi said.

"I don't have to enjoy their political or social activism to say, 'Hey, they're talented, they're Australian, and they've got some boppy little songs that I kind of enjoy'."

MOTHERFCKER YOU AINT FROM THE STREETs

Thay told him to get ****ed on twitter too.
What a putz lol

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
evo was a session musician for Darren Hayes and Savage Garden, he was their drummer they found thru the Beat classifieds. He was a master with the sticks on the membrane. He started wth Craig McLachlan and Check One-Two. His apotheosis was in the recording studio with Savage Garden.

evo was a session musician for Darren Hayes and Savage Garden, he was their drummer they found thru the Beat classifieds. He was a master with the sticks on the membrane. He started wth Craig McLachlan and Check One-Two. His apotheosis was in the recording studio with Savage Garden.

Via wiki -

Craig McLachlan and Check 1–2 debuted at No. 5 in Australia on the week commencing 3 June 1990

No word on what a 21 year old Cory was up to in 1990 but apparently he did his back-in in 89 ( effectively ending his rowing career )
Thanks for nothing Cory's spine , signed " The rest of us non-weirdos "

Noone will ever touch Swannie

Mining tax - lets not bother working out what the state royalty regime is first, lets just assume $140 iron ore for ever.
Carbon tax - who cares what the international price is we will stick with $25 a tonne. Nice round number.
Budget - 30% increase in co tax receipts, yep sounds plausible.

In a village full of idiots he stood out like a sore thumb.

Oh that bloke, isn't he the guy , yeah ,The one recognised around the world as one of the greatest treasurers ever , you know the bloke who beat the GFC.
YEAH THAT GUY

Noone will ever touch Swannie

Mining tax - lets not bother working out what the state royalty regime is first, lets just assume $140 iron ore for ever.
Carbon tax - who cares what the international price is we will stick with $25 a tonne. Nice round number.
Budget - 30% increase in co tax receipts, yep sounds plausible.

In a village full of idiots he stood out like a sore thumb.

Obviously you belong to that village
, having first hand knowledge and all , even admitting you've been there
Thanks for the confirmation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back