Cosmic Psycho`s/Celebate Rifles Gig

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, that's terrible news.
Just as the Cosmics were geting back on the train too...

Thanks for posting that Dash , great yarn as well.

I know it is too early to make a call but i wonder if the up coming shows will still go ahead ?

Would make a fitting tribute .

Be tough on the boys though

IDGAF said:
I know it is too early to make a call but i wonder if the up coming shows will still go ahead ?

Would make a fitting tribute .

I read on another site the shows with The Rifles have been understandably cancelled.

I would imagine there will be a benefit or tribute night at some stage soon. Apparently in Inpress today Fred Negro has done his carton as a tribute to Robbie.

I listened to Blokes You Cant Trust last night. Those opening tracks on that album really highlight how good Rocket was. An awesome sound.

IAMDASH said:
I read on another site the shows with The Rifles have been understandably cancelled.

I would imagine there will be a benefit or tribute night at some stage soon. Apparently in Inpress today Fred Negro has done his carton as a tribute to Robbie.

I listened to Blokes You Cant Trust last night. Those opening tracks on that album really highlight how good Rocket was. An awesome sound.
this is probably a silly question but is much of psycho's early stuff available on CD.

Spoke to the East Brunswick today , said that the shows are officially off

Told them i would like to donate the hard earned i payed for the tickets to his family and they said that a tribute/benefit was being organised and rumoured to be at "the corner" in the next 2-3weeks .

If anyone hears any mail about this would greatly appreciate it if they would post it here :thumbsu:

ROBBIE ‘ROCKET’ WATTS Benefit featuring BORED, HOSS, MEANIES, ONYAS, COCKFIGHT SHOOTOUT, SPAZZYS, DOUBLE AGENTS, MACH PELICAN and TWITS plus more

Robbie Watts sadly passed away last weekend. Robbie ‘Rocket’ Watts was best known for his amazing guitar work in one of Australia’s seminal rock outfits The Cosmic Psychos and played in others including ‘Quivering Quims’ and ‘I Spit On Your Gravy.’ Robbie is much loved and respected by so many and this is a opportunity to pay your respects, celebrate his life, his music and to raise some money for his loved ones. Doors 7.30pm

Sat 29 July

On sale Soon Corner Box Office 11am-8pm Mon-Sat, 9427 9198 or

www.cornerhotel.com

cub said:
ROBBIE ‘ROCKET’ WATTS Benefit featuring BORED, HOSS, MEANIES, ONYAS, COCKFIGHT SHOOTOUT, SPAZZYS, DOUBLE AGENTS, MACH PELICAN and TWITS plus more

Robbie Watts sadly passed away last weekend. Robbie ‘Rocket’ Watts was best known for his amazing guitar work in one of Australia’s seminal rock outfits The Cosmic Psychos and played in others including ‘Quivering Quims’ and ‘I Spit On Your Gravy.’ Robbie is much loved and respected by so many and this is a opportunity to pay your respects, celebrate his life, his music and to raise some money for his loved ones. Doors 7.30pm

Sat 29 July

www.cornerhotel.com
Cheers Mick:thumbsu: ...see you there ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cub said:

Sat 29 July

www.cornerhotel.com

I wonder if Gravys might make a suprise appearence or if Dirty will get the axe out for Psychos one more time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back