Could Collingwood copy Richmond anymore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 28, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
These posers are running round trying to copy the best side in the league. Adam Treloar thinks he’s Trent Cotchin, Jordan de Goey thinks he’s Dustin Martin and Nathan Buckley thinks he’s Damien Hardwick.

De Goey is trying so hard to be Dusty, he’s doing what Dusty did in 2017 by holding off re-signing. The only difference is, no clubs are putting in godfather offers to Jordan, so he has absolutely nothing to consider. He just wants to appear more like Dusty. Nice haircut and tattoos too, brah. You’re not pulling it off as well as the king and you’re a quarter of the player he is. You should be arrested for identity theft.

Treloar decided to play for Collingwood because of their “better list”. Now that he knows he made the wrong decision, he’s trying to turn Collingwood into Richmond. He’s doing everything Cotchin does, just to a slightly worse standard and with no leadership whatsoever. Good luck, Adam. You’re gonna have to watch the shitter list go back to back.

Bucks, where do I begin? This bloke even came out and said the Pies weren’t going to copy Richmond’s game plan, but they’ve blatantly copied every single element involved with it. He’s also implementing similar off-field recreation. Copying Hardwick has paid off for this sh*thead due to the fact they’ve actually become competitive in their quest trying to be us. The problem is Bucks, smart coaches think of ways to beat the premiers, not ways to copy them. Remember what happened last time? You got slapped, brah. You’ve created Richmond lite. You’re team is going nowhere.

What are these imitators going to do next? It’s amazing how irrelevant these minnows are these days, they have to try and copy another club. I can’t wait to b*tch slap these pretenders back to Centrelink again.

• Banned
I noticed teams trying to copy our game style, yes Collingwood is one, but Geelong is the other except we just do it that much better and ended up running around these two teams like witches hats
Essendon too. Their effort was embarrassing.

• Banned
Soon they’ll be getting smashed at away games and that will really be the completion
Tanking interstate games is another masterstroke from Dimma. Can’t believe no other coach of an MCG tenant could figure that one out.

hey we aren't bagging you, keep copying us and you will end up play finals

Just look at how well it worked for you against Melbourne :thumbsu:
I realise that. I'm shocked. It's been so long since anyone posted anything about da pies, let alone posters which support the reigning premiers.

Of course the downside of that performance and making finals......we're still stuck with nafan.

Isn't Richmond just coping Ross Lyon's game plan but with an actual CHF?

Because the amount of times I see 7 men behind the ball and the flooding makes me thing Hardwick took Ross's plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because the amount of times I see 7 men behind the ball and the flooding makes me thing Hardwick took Ross's plan.
Why would we copy an unsuccessful sex pest loser?

Except we have a flag, well 11 to be precise, we score at will and Dimma doesn't follow girls around for a look at their budding boobies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back