Could Collingwood copy Richmond anymore?

Remove this Banner Ad

188e77b68b91ef30daf0551ddf8b04d9

Broke a Premiership drought of over 30 years? We broke ours in 1990. You probably haven't heard of that.

Bucks, where do I begin? This bloke even came out and said the Pies weren’t going to copy Richmond’s game plan, but they’ve blatantly copied every single element involved with it...

LOL weak fishing expedition. 1/10. We play two tall rucks, zero bed-wetters in the forward line (Jack is clearly the beta Reiwoldt, fancy being less manly than a guy who got his tackle fondled by Zac "handler" Dawson, plus JDG is in no way trying to be Dusty, he loses fights in pubs, he doesn't win fights against women in Chinese restaurants.

but they’ve blatantly copied every single element involved with it.

Pffft.

Richmond have copied Collingwood gameplan circa 2010/2011, Malthouse should sue for royalties.

These posers are running round trying to copy the best side in the league. Adam Treloar thinks he’s Trent Cotchin, Jordan de Goey thinks he’s Dustin Martin and Nathan Buckley thinks he’s Damien Hardwick.

De Goey is trying so hard to be Dusty, he’s doing what Dusty did in 2017 by holding off re-signing. The only difference is, no clubs are putting in godfather offers to Jordan, so he has absolutely nothing to consider. He just wants to appear more like Dusty. Nice haircut and tattoos too, brah. You’re not pulling it off as well as the king and you’re a quarter of the player he is. You should be arrested for identity theft.

Treloar decided to play for Collingwood because of their “better list”. Now that he knows he made the wrong decision, he’s trying to turn Collingwood into Richmond. He’s doing everything Cotchin does, just to a slightly worse standard and with no leadership whatsoever. Good luck, Adam. You’re gonna have to watch the shitter list go back to back.

Bucks, where do I begin? This bloke even came out and said the Pies weren’t going to copy Richmond’s game plan, but they’ve blatantly copied every single element involved with it. He’s also implementing similar off-field recreation. Copying Hardwick has paid off for this sh*thead due to the fact they’ve actually become competitive in their quest trying to be us. The problem is Bucks, smart coaches think of ways to beat the premiers, not ways to copy them. Remember what happened last time? You got slapped, brah. You’ve created Richmond lite. You’re team is going nowhere.

What are these imitators going to do next? It’s amazing how irrelevant these minnows are these days, they have to try and copy another club. I can’t wait to b*tch slap these pretenders back to Centrelink again.
You’re just anxious about having to play the Swans next round at one of our many away home grounds.

As much as I hate to admit...

Collingwoods style of play is much better to watch than rihcmond
They have played on good game this season and it was against your s**t mob. Did you see the dross they served up against us and Geelong? Not to mention their earlier games. No thanks.

It seems your judgement of emotions is as poor as your selection of teams to support.

Why would we be feeling insecure?
Talking up your team has been seen as "insecurity" around here for years, I suppose flogs need something to bring you down with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a bit harsh, I was in two minds as to what Eddie did, let Bucks take the reins or take over the reigning Premiership team, it was also raining noisily outside so you can understand my confusion.

Thats my excuse and Im sticking to it.

Damn the English language, just to confuse things more
Rein may also be used as a verb meaning to guide or control, the verb forms are rein, reins, reined, reining. Rein comes from the Old Frech rene, meaning retain.

To answer the thread title, yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back