Rumour courtenay dempsey...

Remove this Banner Ad

He has had a horrid last 1.5-2 years - wish him all the best, was a favourite of mine when he was at his best.

Was there ever a reason announced (like Zaka and needles) why he wasn't part of the supplements stuff?

Just curious.

Without knowing a thing about off-field, hope everything goes well for him and good luck. Doubt he would be re-contracted regardless of off-field though? Guys like Gleeson would be getting priority.

Was there ever a reason announced (like Zaka and needles) why he wasn't part of the supplements stuff?

Just curious.

Without knowing a thing about off-field, hope everything goes well for him and good luck. Doubt he would be re-contracted regardless of off-field though? Guys like Gleeson would be getting priority.

Probably because he didn't want to be known as a filthy drug cheat.

I think you might find the off-field issues might be related to him not having access to his kids and the legal action suggested might be to do with him attempting to sort out access. I reckon any bloke with kids might find things a bit tough in a similar situation. It is not like he has gone Daniel Kerr and doused someones house in petrol and threatened to set it alight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you might find the off-field issues might be related to him not having access to his kids and the legal action suggested might be to do with him attempting to sort out access. I reckon any bloke with kids might find things a bit tough in a similar situation. It is not like he has gone Daniel Kerr and doused someones house in petrol and threatened to set it alight.

surrounding vechile property damage..

Just curious.

Fair chance he wasn't even showing up to training and they didn't get a chance to inject him ??

On a more serious note, at his best, he was very good. Shame to see how far he has dropped off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back