Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing about not hating another team is that it means you can have more hate to spare for Essendon and Hawthorn.
Fine sentiments but you left out the bleeding obvious..

Dear Crew - inc troublemakers, stirrers & provocateurs [yes you :) - we know who you are]. You're probably wondering why I've been a bit quiet recently - sorry if you've missed my insights, sagacity, perspicacity etc.

I'm in hotel isolation with Covid. Tested positive (RAT) last Wed - went and did PCR test same day > +ve result Thurs. Symptoms very mild but main issue is wife is quite immune compromised - recent years include breast cancer surgery, triple bypass + leukemia so she was extra keen to avoid me. On this occasion I understood!

She has since tested -ve on PCR :)

I booked a place in let's say postcode 3182 - sons live in adjacent suburbs so they could drop stuff off.

So here I am - doing a bit of Netflix - "Against the Ice" is quite good - polar opposite to Shackleton :).

I heard these sounds last night - faint calls buffeted by a gentle zephyr off the bay. I looked out my window and could see this slip of a lass under a streetlight calling out.. funny that. Why would a respectable girl want to go to Frankston?

1653782086758.png

PS

1653783743949.png

Last edited:
Dear Crew - inc troublemakers, stirrers & provocateurs [yes you :) - we know who you are]. You're probably wondering why I've been a bit quiet recently - sorry if you've missed my insights, sagacity, perspicacity etc.

I'm in hotel isolation with Covid. Tested positive (RAT) last Wed - went and did PCR test same day > +ve result Thurs. Symptoms very mild but main issue is wife is quite immune compromised - recent years include breast cancer surgery, triple bypass + leukemia so she was extra keen to avoid me. On this occasion I understood!

I booked a place in let's say postcode 3182 - sons live in adjacent suburbs so they could drop stuff off.

So here I am - doing a bit of Netflix - "Against the Ice" is quite good - polar opposite to Shackleton :).

I heard these sounds last night - faint calls buffeted by a gentle zephyr off the bay. I looked out my window and could see this slip of a lass under a streetlight calling out.. funny that. Why would a respectable girl want to go to Frankston?

View attachment 1411237

Sorry to hear, best wishes for a speedy recovery and fingers crossed your wife remains negative.

Hopefully you don’t go too stir crazy in iso, we’ve started watching The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix and it’s quite good.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a COVID -ve wife, brother!

View attachment 1411237

PS

View attachment 1411261

Glad to read that symptoms are mild, get well soon mate. I hope the pies get up for you today and make iso life less miserable.

View attachment 1411237

PS

View attachment 1411261
What’s the mini bar like?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1411237

PS

View attachment 1411261
Am pissed off. I am currently +ve too at the moment and you did much better than me in wordle today. Bastard. So much for brain fog!

Hope you're feeling better soon mate, xx

Am pissed off. I am currently +ve too at the moment and you did much better than me in wordle today. Bastard. So much for brain fog!

Hope you're feeling better soon mate, xx
Take it easy mate - Pies to cheer us both up this arvo

He's a Nat, so thickheaded windbag is a given. What's this paternity story?

'In an interview with Fairfax Media published on Sunday, Mr Joyce said the issue of whether he was the biological father of the child he is expecting with his former media adviser Vikki Campion was "a grey area".

'In an interview with Fairfax Media published on Sunday, Mr Joyce said the issue of whether he was the biological father of the child he is expecting with his former media adviser Vikki Campion was "a grey area".
That's just further evidence of thick-headed Natness.

I'm reading that as him knocking up his girlfriend whilst still married and not wanting to offend his wholesome Nat followers by admitting that he had an affair whilst still married. Or have I misread it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back