Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it four? Or five?
Maybe even SIX! Pages.
The “W” thing has completely slipped off the radar.
The unfulfilled, who need reinforcement have abandoned it, just about at the 6 month mark that I predicted.
And you know, posting the “W” now, which I expect several of you to do, only shows how unfulfilled you are!
Time to move on to the next bright shiny thing…..

Not all of us can attain the sense of fulfilment provided by the Cubicle of Courage.

Don’t judge those of us further down Maslow’s Pyramid. Self actualisation should see you make nobler choices.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Not all of us can attain the sense of fulfilment provided by the Cubicle of Courage.

Don’t judge those of us further down Maslow’s Pyramid. Self actualisation should see you make nobler choices.

After last night I’m currently sitting in transcendence

Is it four? Or five?
Maybe even SIX! Pages.
The unfulfilled, who need reinforcement have abandoned it, just about at the 6 month mark that I predicted.
And you know, posting the “W” now, which I expect several of you to do, only shows how unfulfilled you are!
Is the ‘W’ word w***er?

FMD that’s horrible.

Speaking of horrible, if Grundy has gone from “impingement” to bone issues to “grumbly” ankle does that sound like he has some bone growths? Can he manage that with some jabs before a cleanup post-season? Or is he in doubt for rest of year?

I expect a complete diagnosis and prognosis.

I haven’t been privy to all the reports, but generally without a sprain it’s a short term pain tolerance issue. If he has floating bone fragments or impinged joint capsule, it can be cleaned up arthroscopically in the offseason.

I haven’t been privy to all the reports, but generally without a sprain it’s a short term pain tolerance issue. If he has floating bone fragments or impinged joint capsule, it can be cleaned up arthroscopically in the offseason.

So they let it calm down a bit now then he is a chance to play soonish? Thanks btw

Is it four? Or five?
Maybe even SIX! Pages.
I was thinking 6 pages without complete knobbery, but that's a fad that some can't resist.

I wrote an essay on self-actualisation once. Now I've forgotten what it is. Can a pineapple vendor self-actualise?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they let it calm down a bit now then he is a chance to play soonish? Thanks btw

Yes, barring additional contradictory nuggets of information coming out. I haven’t heard anything to suggest a structural issue, so still working under the assumption that it’s inflammatory. Even impingement is, for the most part, an inflammatory issue and more of a functional rather than structural problem.

Yes, barring additional contradictory nuggets of information coming out. I haven’t heard anything to suggest a structural issue, so still working under the assumption that it’s inflammatory. Even impingement is, for the most part, an inflammatory issue and more of a functional rather than structural problem.
I have no idea about such matters, but wouldn't there have to be some issue that is causing the inflammation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back