Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I recommend jmac do. His heart is pure. If it was me I would have no hesitation to break into his car and put broken up asbestos panels in his a/c.

Then spend 10 glorious years watching him die slowly.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Actually takes 35 years from what I was led to believe, having worked in the Hardy-Ferodo brake factory in my school holidays many years ago.
Edit: Takes 10-40 years, so we are both correct.

Just in time for summer I have something for all you budding neofascists cough sideswipe cough

Welcome to the dating app just for you "The Right Way"

Fronted my Kayleigh McEnaney's even hotter sister, this is a dating app where you can find that neocon of your dreams. No pronouns required!

I'm thinking of setting one up for horses where we exclude ponies.

Just in time for summer I have something for all you budding neofascists cough sideswipe cough

Welcome to the dating app just for you "The Right Way"

Fronted my Kayleigh McEnaney's even hotter sister, this is a dating app where you can find that neocon of your dreams. No pronouns required!

I'm thinking of setting one up for horses where we exclude ponies.

Reported this post. Why? Because it illustrates the weakness of BF not allowing me to give it TWO THUMBS UP!!!

I especially love that blokes have to pay. But she doesn't say how much. Because only the wrong guys would ask that question.

Just signed up my daughters.

You have lots of stories of dastardly neighbours. There seems to be one constant in all of them - Jmac70. I think you should move and find a new set of neighbours who will be polite for a fair while, before they declare war on you.
I think you may be right.

Ok - the only bit about that post I don't get is the bit about jmac having a pure heart..... do you have evidence or is that more wishful thinking on your behalf?
Well I’m definitely a simple soul.

My wife has been parking across the road, in front of the guy who takes two spots to maintain his place. He managed to squeeze his little van within an inch of the car.

So my wife took more of the spot next time, just for a laugh. She then left the car for two days.

Since then, the windscreen wipers were raised mysteriously, the traffic cone we place next to the camper trailer went missing, and the solar panel for our fairy lights has been cut off.

I really liked those fairy lights.

The rage I am feeling would justify an extreme reaction.

What’s appropriate?
Setting fire to his van or house is possibly a little OTT, I'd just put nails partially into both back tyres, just far enough that they don't puncture them until he starts driving then gradually deflate. Also tip a bottle of fish oil or cod liver oil into the ventilation ducts under the windscreen

Thanks for the advice friends. I’ve decided to take Sidney’s advice and accept the loss.

When a man kills your fairy lights it’s time to walk away.

The barman at The Irish Times spat in the drink of a neo-Nazi patron.

Such treatment is better than they deserve. Give him piss and spit in their face, don't spoil good beer by serving it to low-rent filth.

I'll be happy to give the pub some cash to help cover the costs of the extortion.

The barman at The Irish Times spat in the drink of a neo-Nazi patron.

Such treatment is better than they deserve. Give him piss and spit in their face, don't spoil good beer by serving it to low-rent filth.

I'll be happy to give the pub some cash to help cover the costs of the extortion.
It's a complicated thing. They clearly feel comfortable at that pub - I've been there twice and seen people unashamedly wearing Proud Boys cloth.

That the likes of scum like Erikson and Sewell were there is sadly not surprising to me, despite what they actually say about Irish people...

They also fired the bartender. Hmm

It's a complicated thing. They clearly feel comfortable at that pub - I've been there twice and seen people unashamedly wearing Proud Boys cloth.

That the likes of scum like Erikson and Sewell were there is sadly not surprising to me, despite what they actually say about Irish people...

They also fired the bartender. Hmm

Ridiculous that anyone could be fired for spitting into the drink of such types, or for decapitating them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus biscuits are delicious

Orthodox church will offer stale bread, no yummy biscuits.

Main reason I now identify as an atheist.

Posting things which amuse me.

Yeah I heard this one as a joke about Christians saying you can’t merely identify as a different gender. “Didn’t Jesus identify as bread at one point?”

Gold.

So IF Kirby set up a cult with great food…

We have very little evidence that Kirby has any culinary competency whatsoever.

If sideswipe set-up a cult based on great food, I'm there. The fact that he is pure unadulterated evil personified would not trouble me at all... the fkr can cook.

Quite enjoying this evening. The whole week in fact. While Carlton fans stew over Cripps and his suspension. I’ll be disappointed if he gets off, but only because their fans will be happy.

Have no fear, there’s not even grounds for the appeal in the first place.

We have very little evidence that Kirby has any culinary competency whatsoever.

If sideswipe set-up a cult based on great food, I'm there. The fact that he is pure unadulterated evil personified would not trouble me at all... the fkr can cook.
I just don’t post photos of my food like sideswipe does in an attempt to obtain cheap likes from all the screen lickers.

I’m above all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back