Should have gotten this earlier.

#Worldle #115 5/6 (100%)
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Greek love for drama on full-gowned display here.

Do the drama properly or GTFO... <3

It's one of the few things Greeks excel in these days.

Lettuce tastes like sadness. :( It will turn a Greek salad into a tragedy. Sorry you had to endure that during a difficult recovery mate.

Send him for a crash course in creating meals that bring joy instead of crushing people's souls.
And therein lies the reason why great civilisations collapse and become unable to do anything other than lower a car or turn the bass up way too loud.

Any modernisation, any break from tradition is seen as a tragedy. They begin to see enemies everywhere and find themselves cowering in the corner over things as simple as improving a traditional salad with some humble lettuce.

You need to see a counsellor. Your fear of lettuce is truly unhinged.

Last edited:
The only use for lettuce is to hold some sort of delicious Vietnamese pork.
this might need a new thread!

1652652855061.png
butter lettuce partic fine addition to ham sandwiches (with truffle mustard)

a couple of menu items from France-Soir:

1652653465512.png

try and get past Droop St and visit France-Soir sometime - they welcome all comers with Gallic flair

Attachments

• 1652653465608.png
    1652653465608.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
And therein lies the reason why great civilisations collapse and become unable to do anything other than lower a car or turn the bass up way too loud.

Any modernisation, any break from tradition is seen as a tragedy. They begin to see enemies everywhere and find themselves cowering in the corner over things as simple as improving a salad with some humble lettuce.

My dearest savvy, you're misreading my disdain for fear. Lettuce is fine in a sandwich/burger/San Choy Bow just in the same way that pineapple is A1 in a fruit-salad.

Lettuce can be fine in a salad too if that's how you roll; just don't call it Greek.

Hugs X

P.S: I maintain that lettuce tastes like sad.

Any modernisation, any break from tradition is seen as a tragedy. They begin to see enemies everywhere and find themselves cowering in the corner over things as simple as improving a traditional salad with some humble lettuce.

It's possible the Fish Creek tea cosy festival might herald the revival of Western civilisation.

My dearest savvy, you're misreading my disdain for fear. Lettuce is fine in a sandwich/burger/San Choy Bow just in the same way that pineapple is A1 in a fruit-salad.

Lettuce can be fine in a salad too if that's how you roll; just don't call it Greek.

Hugs X

P.S: I maintain that lettuce tastes like sad.
And there we see the classic false bravado as urine runs down the leg at the mere thought of some well chosen leaves nestling amongst chopped capsicum, cucumber and tomato.

Do the drama properly or GTFO... <3

It's one of the few things Greeks excel in these days.

Partial to some theatricality myself.

Ever witnessed Frankston street drama, beautiful and grotesque bogans decked out in their choice exercise gear on dole day, loudly arguing about whether they should pay the overdue electricity bill or buy and ounce to sell in grams...which they know will be smoked before it gets divvied and sold?

The food courts are filled with these tragedies and comedies, making it very hard indeed for Frankston police to turn a blind eye to local crime.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ever witnessed Frankston street drama, beautiful and grotesque bogans decked out in their choice exercise gear on dole day, loudly arguing about whether they should pay the overdue electricity bill or buy and ounce to sell in grams...which they know will be smoked before it gets divvied and sold?

The food courts are filled with these tragedies and comedies, making it very hard indeed for Frankston police to turn a blind eye to local crime.

Truth-speaker!

Drama and tragedy fill our daily lives. We choose to filter it out so that it doesn't overcome us.

One can witness deep tragedy every time a Hawaiian pizza is exchanged for money in an over-the-counter transaction.

I choose not to let the sadness affect me... It's how I keep functioning.

this might need a new thread!

View attachment 1401356
butter lettuce partic fine addition to ham sandwiches (with truffle mustard)

a couple of menu items from France-Soir:

View attachment 1401362

try and get past Droop St and visit France-Soir sometime - they welcome all comers with Gallic flair

"Butter" lettuce. I like the way they try spruce lettuce up with that butter label... "Sexy" pig. :)

Truth-speaker!

Drama and tragedy fill our daily lives. We choose to filter it out so that it doesn't overcome us.

One can witness deep tragedy every time a Hawaiian pizza is exchanged for money in an over-the-counter transaction.

I choose not to let the sadness affect me... It's how I keep functioning.
There is a shopping mall near me that sells pizza by the slice - with true old school matchstick ham, sweet canned pineapple and thick thick dough. A traditional skip pizza. $10 for two big slices is my reward for braving the supermarket.

There is a shopping mall near me that sells pizza by the slice - with true old school matchstick ham, sweet canned pineapple and thick thick dough. A traditional skip pizza. $10 for two big slices is my reward for braving the supermarket.
Dried Hawaiian pizza could make good fuel in a wood heater

Just name names
tumblr_mfc6pqHKkf1rm4mpho1_1280.jpg

One Xmas, I took the kids when they were little to the Bayside Shopping Centre Food Court

Has all the key nutrients of fat, sugar, salt, and red dye

Needed to top up their Xmas presents but could not find anywhere to outsource/dump them for 10 minutes (I liked those places with cages and mid size plastic balls to occupy them)

Drove them to Dad's and returned

Walked through an alley near Wells Street

In broad daylight, 3 x approx. skinny, 16 year-olds (without obvious weapons) threatened to roll me if I didn't give them my wallet

Having grown up in Frankston, I wasn't shocked but still a little surprised at the lack of Xmas spirit

I simply said 'no' and walked through them, without a hand being laid, as if it was Collingwood's defence in the past few weeks

Their commitment to their task was disgraceful

Probably blow-ins from Cranbourne

One Xmas, I took the kids when they were little to the Bayside Shopping Centre Food Court

Has all the key nutrients of fat, sugar, salt, and red dye

Needed to top up their Xmas presents but could not find anywhere to outsource/dump them for 10 minutes (I liked those places with cages and mid size plastic balls to occupy them)

Drove them to Dad's and returned

Walked through an alley near Wells Street

In broad daylight, 3 x approx. skinny, 16 year-olds (without obvious weapons) threatened to roll me if I didn't give them my wallet

Having grown up in Frankston, I wasn't shocked but still a little surprised at the lack of Xmas spirit

I simply said 'no' and walked through them, without a hand being laid, as if it was Collingwood's defence in the past few weeks

Their commitment to their task was disgraceful

Probably blow-ins from Cranbourne

I'll be honest, that story makes me ashamed of my Frankston heritage.

But I think that criminality is an accessory as much as a way of life for many Frankston types, to be worn rather than performed.

They should give up and take themselves to a tea cosy festival.

I'll be honest, that story makes me ashamed of my Frankston heritage.But I think that criminality is an accessory as much as a way of life for many Frankston types, to be worn rather than performed.They should give up and take themselves to a tea cosy festival.
I resemble that incineration - take this

IMG_20220515_122215591.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back