Cricket 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

What a joke

The team needs a few players that are a little rough around the edges.

We need an expert

When did they abolish picking horses for courses?

Some guys just don't bat well in the sub continent

And replacing hazelwood with okeefe? Was it just done by pluckin straws

A certain friend of mine from the Swans who lives in Manly near SOK, said he is an absolute campaigner.
I play with his mate over here. Says the same. Says unless you're his mate he's an absolute campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About that time of the year when the Vics start whinging about playing domestic one day games everywhere but Vic.
Gee your a popular bloke at the moment.
On the Aussie cricket team. I get the feeling that people in general have lost a lot of respect for them and feel that they're overpaid for the output they are giving. The selectors also have a lot to answer .

Gee your a popular bloke at the moment.
On the Aussie cricket team. I get the feeling that people in general have lost a lot of respect for them and feel that they're overpaid for the output they are giving. The selectors also have a lot to answer .

Dunno about popular, a few want a piece but nobody wants to come get some.

On the cricket, the loss of respect and interest was inevitable wasn't it?
The selectors are a joke, but their job isn't easy given the up and down performances of the team.

In all honesty. Even given the crap we've dished out o/seas, we usually lift at home. Ashes too which are my favourite tour series to go to live.

We will win this series but it doesn't prove much, just proves we can flat track bully opposition teams at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back