Cricket:Australia Vs New Zealand Test Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the Kiwi's have vowed to chase whatever total.

What do we think ladies? how long do we bat, what lead do we want, will the rain come in to play?

Apparently the Kiwi's have vowed to chase whatever total.

What do we think ladies? how long do we bat, what lead do we want, will the rain come in to play?

On this pitch I'd want them chasing at least 360 in two sessions - but we are on top in the series - we should leave them 450 in 1.5 sessions unless we are morons.

On this pitch I'd want them chasing at least 360 in two sessions - but we are on top in the series - we should leave them 450 in 1.5 sessions unless we are morons.

You're so boring. If they seriously bat NZ out of this, I give up. Someone have some balls. Should be aiming to declare just before Lunch with target of just above 300.

You're so boring. If they seriously bat NZ out of this, I give up. Someone have some balls. Should be aiming to declare just before Lunch with target of just above 300.

It's professional sport. The aim is to win, not to provide entertainment. Australia should not risk giving NZ a chance to win the series on a pitch like this.

Why - we are leading the series - it is stupid to give them ANY chance of victory.

Gotta lose one to try win one. The way the pitch is playing you should be trying to go to Adelaide 2-0 up and the way Adelaide is likely winning the series there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta lose one to try win one. The way the pitch is playing you should be trying to go to Adelaide 2-0 up and the way Adelaide is likely winning the series there.

Err what? If your ahead in the series your first third on this kind of pitch is don't do something stupid and lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back