Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Thing there won’t be a single template... expect more creativity.
I'll believe that when I see it. The temptation will be there to just do what majestic did but stick a nike logo on and be able to charge 20% more.

I'll believe that when I see it. The temptation will be there to just do what majestic did but stick a nike logo on and be able to charge 20% more.
Anyone here have nike or cricket aus info?

I would think the first kits will be nice and unique, but not sure if that would last as the contract goes on.

Took me a few games to figure out what was so off about last year's BBL uniforms but once it hit me that they'd removed all of the actual designs and just left them with colours and sponsors it was so obvious. Looked very boring imo and was the opposite of the flashy s**t that the BBL is usually about.

Kinda feel like Nike will use this sneak their way into sponsoring the national side after losing India last year. Feel like asics and CA re-signed recently but.

big bash league, not sure what wbbl stands for.

will nike outfit the national team as well?
This deal is only for the bbl and women's bbl. The national deal and the bbl/wbbl have always been separate companies. No word on who the one day and test domestic leagues will be with, probably staying with blk.

This deal is only for the bbl and women's bbl. The national deal and the bbl/wbbl have always been separate companies. No word on who the one day and test domestic leagues will be with, probably staying with blk.
so basics still has the national teams? Hopefully that will change.

so basics still has the national teams? Hopefully that will change.
What's with your love affair with Nike. There are great kits made by pretty much all suppliers at a good hit rate (comparable, if not exceeding nike). There is nothing wrong with the asics kits that I have seen, and the quality seems to stack up as well. The previous generation of nike kits in Australia have been awful to say the least. If you pay enough attention to those on here who work in the kit game, issues with the designs often come from the purchaser not the makers.

What's with your love affair with Nike. There are great kits made by pretty much all suppliers at a good hit rate (comparable, if not exceeding nike). There is nothing wrong with the asics kits that I have seen, and the quality seems to stack up as well. The previous generation of nike kits in Australia have been awful to say the least. If you pay enough attention to those on here who work in the kit game, issues with the designs often come from the purchaser not the makers.
As far as I can tell Xanthippus works for a division of Nike not based in Australia. Backed it up with a picture of the Charlotte Hornets City Jersey which at the time was unleaked which I checked on google at the time it was posted and there was nothing)

As far as I can tell Xanthippus works for a division of Nike not based in Australia. Backed it up with a picture of the Charlotte Hornets City Jersey which at the time was unleaked which I checked on google at the time it was posted and there was nothing)
I appreciate the kind words. thank you.

With fixtures being announced for both WBBL and BBL, teams have started photoshopping sponsors in and out of graphics. This a club by club run down

Scorchers: Peet new major sponsor
Strikers: Vodafone no longer major sponsor
Heat: National Storage new sleeve sponsor for both W/BBL. New CUA rebranding into Great Southern Bank
Thunder: Mazda no longer major sponsor for BBL
Renegades: Trikon new sleeve sponsor for both W/BBL. Both Simonds Homes and Mitre 10 no longer breast sponsor
Stars: No change
Hurricanes: No change
Sixers: No change

Last edited:
Back