Opinion Cricket thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic that Boon got inducted.

Story time: Of course in Australia nobody gives a s**t about halloween but there was one year when I was around 8 I think that I insisted that mum let me go trick or treating as David Boon. She was reluctant at first but she let me go knocking on doors in the neighbourhood. So I decked myself out in cricket whites, drew on a moustache (she wasn't aware I used permanent texta until later), stuffed a balloon under my shirt for the belly, and carried an empty can of VB that I fished from the recycling.

I knocked on every door on my street.

Nobody gave me any lollies.

Nobody knew who I was meant to be.

I became the weird kid on the street.

Last edited:

Bad decision by McCullum to bowl Cutting in the super over, especially after he just bowled the last regular over.

Maybe. But there was a hell of a lot of time between that regular over and the start of the super over. Not sure what they were doing but there was plenty of time for Cutting to get his breath back, have a shower, go to the loo, have a bite to eat, call his parents, update his Facebook status and reply to a few Tweets. He should have been OK. I was more surprised that they sent him out to bat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back