Toast Crows partner with China Southern Airlines, "the biggest air carrier in Asia"

Remove this Banner Ad

How come Tee Lee Travel, the official partner of Port's Shanghai game does not offer any Cathay Pacific flights in its search function?

I can fly QANTAS, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Singapore Airlines and China Air Adelaide to Shanghai. But nothing on their search function about Cathay Pacific.
The dates I used were in June. Seems they don"t offer CP at all.

I guess KT was right when he said 100s of Tealsters would be getting to Shanghai via Cathay Pacific. They got their own flights there. The majority of the rest who are going via the club sanctioned package deal seem to be going via our sponsor

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How come Tee Lee Travel, the official partner of Port's Shanghai game does not offer any Cathay Pacific flights in its search function?

I can fly QANTAS, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Singapore Airlines and China Air Adelaide to Shanghai. But nothing on their search function about Cathay Pacific.
The dates I used were in June. Seems they don"t offer CP at all.

I guess KT was right when he said 100s of Tealsters would be getting to Shanghai via Cathay Pacific. The majority of the rest who are going via the club sanctioned package deal seem to be going via our sponsor

Probly tee lee have a deal with those airlines meaning best deals for supporters.

Probly tee lee have a deal with those airlines meaning best deals for supporters.
Such a shame that part of your CP sponsorship is not ensuring supporters are on the club sponsors airline going to Shanghai.

Even worse it appears they will be travelling on the main rivals sponsor.

Especially after a Port employee has publicly shamed that airline calling it scraps.

Such a shame that part of your CP sponsorship is not ensuring supporters are on the club sponsors airline going to Shanghai.

Even worse it appears they will be travelling on the main rivals sponsor.

Especially after a Port employee has publicly shamed that airline calling it scraps.

Probly worse but now they will probly fly a AFC branded plane. Thats ****ed

Probly worse but now they will probly fly a AFC branded plane. Thats ******
You are too level headed to be a port supporter on Bigfooty

Don't get sucked into the akult of KT-Kochie.

If you do I have a pair of white Nikes I can sell you. You will need them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are they paying for the branding on their planes and your tshirts. Once again great sponsorship. I dont know cathy or CSA's sponsorships. Your digital platform would be worth alot in a traditional negotiation.

Maybe cathy pacific might align with tee lee travel next year. Helping a south australian company with connections

Cathy pacific would be a great connection for a small south australian company

You seem genuine enough, but love - it's Cathay ... CathAy

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...e/news-story/045d338331415c1d42358605ae6fe900

“IN 20 years’ time we will look back at this and say this did for the AFL what Kerry Packer did to cricket with World Series.”

The speaker is Andrew Hunter, the man the Port Adelaide Football Club took from Premier Jay Weatherill’s office in February last year to mastermind its “China Strategy”.

World Series AFL
This guy cannot be serious !
This knob needs to check and see how many of his "supporters" are flying China South Airlines before opening his trap like that.
Lockhart Road would be mortified ... not good "face" there !
Wow.

I wonder how much of tax payer funds the SA govt contributed towards our pitch?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...e/news-story/045d338331415c1d42358605ae6fe900

“IN 20 years’ time we will look back at this and say this did for the AFL what Kerry Packer did to cricket with World Series.”

The speaker is Andrew Hunter, the man the Port Adelaide Football Club took from Premier Jay Weatherill’s office in February last year to mastermind its “China Strategy”.

World Series AFL
This guy cannot be serious !
This knob needs to check and see how many of his "supporters" are flying China South Airlines before opening his trap like that.
Lockhart Road would be mortified ... not good "face" there !

Honestly, I've never heard of this bloke until that tweet :D

He is actually General Manager of their China & Government Relations with a direct line to Jay
and used to be some type of chief advisor to Jay re relations with China.
I think he was another of Jay's gifts to Port where he was originally in charge of their community programs, primarily indigenous ones, and the recipient on behalf of Port of millions of $ of our scarce taxpayers' money in cash grants/resources direct by State govt or indirect via various bodies such as TourismSA, TAFE, filmcorp, etc etc...
No problem if the money was promoting our state but it was and is used purely as propaganda & promotion of Port.

Re the tweet from Hunter about China Southern Airways .... wow for a man in his position most unprofessional, unethical, insulting, disrespectful etc etc and he should be hauled over the coals both by Port and by our!!! State Govt. Over to you Jay! This is our State's money at work insulting our biggest trading partner.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back