Crows this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Monkey^Magic

I keep hearing the crows will do it for last years loss but the crows gave us a touch up this year at Football Park so last year counts for nothing.

Not exactly. It's not so much that we're going to try and beat Freo for payback, but rather we're gonna try to beat Freo and take some winning form/momentum into the finals, which, for whatever reason, we failed to do in Round 22 of 2001. Revenge or payback has little to do with it.

For the record, I agree with your prediction, Freo by 18 points :)

Originally posted by ant

Not exactly. It's not so much that we're going to try and beat Freo for payback, but rather we're gonna try to beat Freo and take some winning form/momentum into the finals, which, for whatever reason, we failed to do in Round 22 of 2001. Revenge or payback has little to do with it.

For the record, I agree with your prediction, Freo by 18 points :)

exactly right!

Originally posted by Monkey^Magic

I keep hearing the crows will do it for last years loss but the crows gave us a touch up this year at Football Park so last year counts for nothing.

Freo will win cuz while we lost at Football Park earlier in the year we aint the same team at home (as many clubs have found out).

I think Longmuir, Croad, Farmer, Medhurst will be able to kick a winning score on Hart, Basset, Smart, Edwards. I also tip are backline led by Pavlich to rebound the footy & set up the midfield.

Simmonds in the ruck will also get more of the ball & be able to take Biglands all over the ground.

Dockers by 18pts

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight. oooooooookaaaaaaaay.

The nice men are coing with the nice white coats with the long sleeve right now, it will all be fine, so don't worry. I believe they have a special doctor ready just for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back