Game Day Crows v Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm surprised to read so many negative opinions of Atkins' game last night.

I thought he was quite good. Got to the right spots, won a reasonable amount of ball, and managed to avoid his usual trick of taking on a player and getting caught HTB. Thought he used it quite well too, considering he was usually the one who would receive the ball in a congested situation. One of his better performances this year, for sure.

Atkins was good. can't fathom how anyone would think he wasn't

Well perhaps if you did less selective quoting with semantic retorts, and more discussion of the actual point, you'd get better results. Your defensive efforts are worse than Brads.

Let’s be honest, you waded in all clumsy elbows and knees trying to defend the appalling judgement of your “co-host” out of self interest and obligation. Now you’re too deep to know how to get yourself out of a stupid point you didn’t really mean to make

Fine, but no, you haven’t pulled it off

*well actually you have, but that’s a different matter 😱

I'm surprised to read so many negative opinions of Atkins' game last night.

I thought he was quite good. Got to the right spots, won a reasonable amount of ball, and managed to avoid his usual trick of taking on a player and getting caught HTB. Thought he used it quite well too, considering he was usually the one who would receive the ball in a congested situation. One of his better performances this year, for sure.
Sure.. he had a better game but since when did 1 good game even out half a dozen shite games?..

I watched the replay last night... on several occassions during saturday nights game he still got easily beaten by his opponent and he just jogged after him..

He’s normally alright with the ball in hand, although his disposal to team mates has been a bit ordinary this year, but he just gives up far too easily when his opponent has it..

He’s a lazy footballer..

Every year we go through this same shite with Atkins.. he plays a good game here or there to hold his spot in the side then drops off completely through the middle of the season and needs to be sent to the sanfl to reset.. its unacceptable.

But, as some has pointed out, i’m not sure we have anyone to replace him with at the moment.. seeds is struggling too and Ned Mchenry, who i think is the obvious choice moving forward, had a very ordinary game in the sanfl on the weekend. Ned might be struggling due to missing a month and a bit of footy.

Ned wouldn’t ever lazily jog after his opponent... Ned relishes laying a tackle.. and Neds tackles stick.

Let’s be honest, you waded in all clumsy elbows and knees trying to defend the appalling judgement of your “co-host” out of self interest and obligation. Now you’re too deep to know how to get yourself out of a stupid point you didn’t really mean to make

Fine, but no, you haven’t pulled it off

*well actually you have, but that’s a different matter 😱
Wow, a double quote Sanders... 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back