Game Day Crows v Powderpuff Girls

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree ....
They really truly are a special kind of feral - whether it's inbreeding or meth I don't know - but I ventured away from the Crows crowd for about 5 minutes - thought " Jesus ! " and scurried back to the safety of my own species
I'm not joking - I'm serious !!!!

I can relate to this.......even the few times I'm in the corporate area, courtesy of my son in law. Many of them are a sub race.

Jeepers, log on this morning, over 50 alerts, keeping fingers crossed I didn't post anything too offensive last night. May have consumed one or two too many judging by how I feel this morning.

Pretty sure I had a great night though, strangely I kept having dreams involving bananas and hookers.

Jeepers, log on this morning, over 50 alerts, keeping fingers crossed I didn't post anything too offensive last night. May have consumed one or two too many judging by how I feel this morning.

Pretty sure I had a great night though, strangely I kept having dreams involving bananas and hookers.
You were fine. I've done worse when I'm drunk. It was funny though. Bloody Port ferals.

Lol.

After the Goodes saga last year, she chooses to throw a banana?

Smacks of racism to me. The ape/banana connection is too strong not to be made, even by Pear supporter.

Ban her for life.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It was high quality drunk posting mate - passionate and blunt; but not abusive ;)

After the Goodes saga last year, she chooses to throw a banana?

Smacks of racism to me. The ape/banana connection is too strong not to be made, even by Pear supporter.

Ban her for life.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

and after being criticized by sensible Power fans, she followed it up by saying "but he's a monkey" ....

Also given her open swearing using the "c***" word throughout the season - Life ban I think she deserves

Ok, so I've never hit a woman before, but...
That's easy and appropriate, but if like to see re-education about acceptable behaviour. Maybe even a public apology or tv ad denouncing that sort of behaviour.

It's possible it's not racist and she just threw whatever snack she had left, but it's still highly moronic.

Maybe march her through Rundle and let us all hurl produce at her too.

and after being criticized by sensible Power fans, she followed it up by saying "but he's a monkey" ....

Also given her open swearing using the "c***" word throughout the season - Life ban I think she deserves
What is wrong with these people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's easy and appropriate, but if like to see re-education about acceptable behaviour. Maybe even a public apology or tv ad denouncing that sort of behaviour.

It's possible it's not racist and she just threw whatever snack she had left, but it's still highly moronic.

Maybe march her through Rundle and let us all hurl produce at her too.
You might want to catch up on the story. My post was clearly not serious but, everything seems to point to premeditated racism. Guy sitting near her all season said she called Eddie a monkey too.

I honestly don't believe you can re-educate racist people, that s**t is inbred in them from childhood. A racist suddenly realising they have been wrong all along and embracing different cultures only happens in Hollywood movies.

Don't mind the idea of making her do the walk of shame down the Mall though lol.

EDIT: oh, I see you saw the monkey comment.

You might want to catch up on the story. My post was clearly not serious but, everything seems to point to premeditated racism. Guy sitting near her all season said she called Eddie a monkey too.

I honestly don't believe you can re-educate racist people, that s**t is inbred in them from childhood. A racist suddenly realising they have been wrong all along and embracing different cultures only happens in Hollywood movies.

I think you can re-educate casually racist people, the kind of people who don't see why a racial slur is offensive, or carry on about "reverse racism", etc. Hell, I was quite racist as a young adult until I was made to stop and think about my viewpoints. Didn't know any better before that.

But the kind of person who actively gets in minority's face with their racism? They're probably beyond help.

I think you can re-educate casually racist people, the kind of people who don't see why a racial slur is offensive, or carry on about "reverse racism", etc. Hell, I was quite racist as a young adult until I was made to stop and think about my viewpoints. Didn't know any better before that.

But the kind of person who actively gets in minority's face with their racism? They're probably beyond help.
If by re-educate, we mean convince someone to watch what they say in public because it is socially unacceptable, I agree. That is 100% possible.

Educating a racist to stop their brain from thinking "that human is different from me", "I must react", "I don't like them", "I must repeat what my father/mother/grandfather/grandmother used to say", that is not possible in my opinion.

If by re-educate, we mean convince someone to watch what they say in public because it is socially unacceptable, I agree. That is 100% possible.

Educating a racist to stop their brain from thinking "that human is different from me", "I must react", "I don't like them", "I must repeat what my father/mother/grandfather/grandmother used to say", that is not possible in my opinion.

I think the latter is. I had some racist viewpoints growing up, primarily because my parents had them. And they probably had them because their parents had them too.

Then I stopped to think for myself (and was probably assisted by various people) and stopped holding those views.

se

Don't mind the idea of making her do the walk of shame down the Mall though lol.

EDIT: oh, I see you saw the monkey comment.

My dad was what I'd describe as an unthinking racist. Looked down upon people of different races and black Australians. He was visiting Perth in his late 70s and was sitting in a park enjoying the nice sunshine when an elderly black bloke approached and asked him if he was allowed to sit next to him. It was a true moment of epiphany for dad; caused him to question ingrained values he'd established early last century (he was born 1905). It shows that people can change, if their racist values are not based on blind and unreasoning hatred as I have no doubt are the values of our banana lady.

Last edited:
Watching the game now. We haven't played anywhere near as bad as people were saying last night. Port were intense in the first, and last five minutes of the third when we went to sleep. We never really look like losing, though I am watching knowing we won.

Our defence really stood up. I take the same view as you. I think considering Port threw absolutely everything at us and coming off a short break in the heat in Perth and going one man down early, it was a really good win.

Enjoying the "moral victors" theories on the port boards like

"We would have won if we had Hartlett, Dixon, Wingard, Monfries & Hombsch"

Because of course, they all would have played perfect games, how about "We would have won by 150pts if we kicked straight and Thompson, B Crouch & Sloane didn't have below average games & Smith didn't get stretchered off"

and even better

"We would have won if Ebert didn't spend 15minutes on the bench getting stitched back up"

Obviously, Smith missing 2.5 quarters had no impact on our performance.

Watching the game now. We haven't played anywhere near as bad as people were saying last night. Port were intense in the first, and last five minutes of the third when we went to sleep. We never really look like losing, though I am watching knowing we won.
I think our plethora of misses probably made the game a lot closer than it should've been - and hence looked like we played crap. We played alright around the ground but couldn't convert.

Enjoying the "moral victors" theories on the port boards like

"We would have won if we had Hartlett, Dixon, Wingard, Monfries & Hombsch"

Because of course, they all would have played perfect games, how about "We would have won by 150pts if we kicked straight and Thompson, B Crouch & Sloane didn't have below average games & Smith didn't get stretchered off"

and even better

"We would have won if Ebert didn't spend 15minutes on the bench getting stitched back up"

Obviously, Smith missing 2.5 quarters had no impact on our performance.

My favorite is: What do you expect from a team with 15 players under 100 games.

Didn't have the heart to post that we had 13 under that threshold.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back