Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some pretty intolerable BTC maxis on Twitter right now, the ones that even think ETH is a shitcoin and that the upgrade is a marketing scam. I hope these people are a minority, because it doesnā€™t help the broader reputation of crypto.
1. Almost everyone involved in crypto is intolerable. That includes me.
2. I don't give a s**t about the broader reputation of crypto.
3. ETH is an altcoin.
4. Have you ever met a shitcoin maxi? They're worse than BTC maxi's. They whinge about bitcoin dumps holding their shitcoin back from its deserved moon mission.

1. Almost everyone involved in crypto is intolerable. That includes me.
2. I don't give a sh*t about the broader reputation of crypto.
3. ETH is an altcoin.
4. Have you ever met a shitcoin maxi? They're worse than BTC maxi's. They whinge about bitcoin dumps holding their shitcoin back from its deserved moon mission.
Isnā€™t Bitcoin just an altcoin to ETH and other coins then?

Are you an ETH maxi?
Haha absolutely not, I just donā€™t get the notion that everything is an altcoin to Bitcoin. Either theyā€™re all altcoins, or theyā€™re just whatever coin theyā€™re called. When ETH eventually flips the BTC market cap, will everything be an altcoin to ETH? Just seems like outdated terminology, thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying.

Haha absolutely not, I just donā€™t get the notion that everything is an altcoin to Bitcoin. Either theyā€™re all altcoins, or theyā€™re just whatever coin theyā€™re called. When ETH eventually flips the BTC market cap, will everything be an altcoin to ETH? Just seems like outdated terminology, thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying.
I'm not sure what happens if ETH or some other coin flips BTC. It's a possibility. Personally I think it would be funnier if USDT or DOGE flipped BTC.

I'm not sure what happens if ETH or some other coin flips BTC. It's a possibility. Personally I think it would be funnier if USDT or DOGE flipped BTC.
ETH will flip BTC, I donā€™t think there is a question of if anymore. I can then just see them both trading places at the top for the next few years and then ETH holding top place in the long term. This is of course contingent on Ethereumā€™s upgrade going to plan.

ETH will flip BTC, I donā€™t think there is a question of if anymore. I can then just see them both trading places at the top for the next few years and then ETH holding top place in the long term. This is of course contingent on Ethereumā€™s upgrade going to plan.
Talk of a flippening marked the ETH top in 2018 and 2021. Something will probably flip BTC eventually, but who knows what that will be. I'd rather it be DOGE tbh.

Talk of a flippening marked the ETH top in 2018 and 2021. Something will probably flip BTC eventually, but who knows what that will be. I'd rather it be DOGE tbh.
ETH is historically slow in the middle of the year. I donā€™t see it flipping BTC for any significant period when this bull cycle resumes later this year, but it wouldnā€™t surprise if it becomes permanent next bull cycle. As I said though, itā€™s contingent on the successful rollout of ETH 2.0. Surely there was no serious talk of ETH flipping BTC in 2018?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget the death cross. The youtubers are just hyping it up.
Oh it doesnā€™t concern me, Iā€™ve just seen it brought up in this thread before. The death cross is delayed anyway, it only reaffirms what we already know. Iā€™m just seeing a few of the crypto analysts on Twitter say we can avoid it with days like yesterday, without actually mentioning that type of day would need to continue for a week to avoid it.

I am mostly only following Ben Cowen for the TA now and then a few others for news.

ETH is historically slow in the middle of the year. I donā€™t see it flipping BTC for any significant period when this bull cycle resumes later this year, but it wouldnā€™t surprise if it becomes permanent next bull cycle. As I said though, itā€™s contingent on the successful rollout of ETH 2.0. Surely there was no serious talk of ETH flipping BTC in 2018?
Yeah, talk of a flippening was stronger in the last cycle. ETHBTC hasn't even hit the peaks from last cycle.

WZS98K9M

As we all suspected, he didnā€™t actually sell off any significant amount of BTC

To be fair, Elon said exactly this at the time. I'm not sure why this is news.

I wish the crypto world would forget about Elon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back