Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice. SOL along with FTT is the surest thing to a 10x out of all the coins in my opinion when the market turns. I didn't pick any up yesterday but they're the two that I was aggressively accumulating early in the year. Will do so again if there's another dip.

I'll be starting to add FTX at the next dip as well. Almost went yesterday but held off for now.

Think a lot of institution money will flow through the SOL platform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chainlink is a beast and it'sonly going to become more valuable once it's properly launched into supporting NFT's.

Interesting article on NFTs in the mainstream media

'Famous sporting moments featuring football stars Eddie Betts and John Aloisi will spearhead the release of what are believed to be among the first Australian non-fungible tokens to be launched locally.
Aloisi’s famous penalty for the Socceroos to beat Uruguay in 2005 and qualify for the World Cup the following year will feature, along with AFL star Betts, a spectacular goalscorer for Carlton and Adelaide Crows, in the Australian section of a marketplace led by global blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider Binance.

NFTs such as digital art and collectibles surged in popularity earlier this year. The items often are traded using cryptocurrency. Verification via blockchain makes digital goods unique and provides proof of authenticity, which makes them attractive to buyers.'

From my AFL viewpoint I battle to remember one of Eddie Betts great goals as a high point whereas Aloisi stands out.
I cant see the AFL NFTs value rocketing in value due to the really parochial nature of the fans compared to the NBA:
'The NBA’s Top Shot NFT marketplace in the US, where basketball fans purchase video highlights from history, has exploded in popularity and reportedly made more than $US230m. Other sporting organisations such as UFC are following in the NBA’s footsteps.'

How long till sub 29k? Im tipping Monday.
You’ve let the bears get to you. Just because people keep repeating it doesn’t make it any more likely to come true. The news narrative has turned very bullish too, that’s always a sign the market is recovering. If 29k couldn’t be cracked for any sustained period with the lack of retail combined with bearish news over the last 2 months, then it just isn’t happening until the true bear market is here.

You’ve let the bears get to you. Just because people keep repeating it doesn’t make it any more likely to come true. The news narrative has turned very bullish too, that’s always a sign the market is recovering. If 29k couldn’t be cracked for any sustained period with the lack of retail combined with bearish news over the last 2 months, then it just isn’t happening until the true bear market is here.
Nothing to do with other people whatsoever, just need to look at the daily charts since May. Still slowly lower lows and lower highs. Will probably trend slightly up for 2 or 3 days then red again for a while.

Nothing to do with other people whatsoever, just need to look at the daily charts since May. Still slowly lower lows and lower highs. Will probably trend slightly up for 2 or 3 days then red again for a while.
Just looking at the daily chart alone isn’t going to give a full picture. Because it has traded in a tight range for a month now, strong support has been established between 31-34k (buying volume in this area is significantly higher than any other price range). It’s no surprise that as soon as it drops below this range, it takes less than a day to reclaim the range. What is proving hardest is to break back above the range, that’s all I’m watching for.

If you can’t be bothered reading the threads, Alex has been asking for BTC loans from others in the crypto community that he knows and then never pays it back. Or in Richard’s case where he didn’t loan him a cent, decided to bag him publicly on social media. Sounds like he might have a bit of an issue borrowing money for leverage trading and then can’t pay it back.

btc.png

I'm curious as to why the green circle means the market (and you) are suddenly bullish about a recovery, and not any of the 17 blue circles over the last 3 months? What makes the green one different to any of the blue ones? Why is $29k your new bottom of the market prediction?

btctrade.png

BTC trading volumes are at 6 month lows over the last 3 weeks, BTC isn't changing hands as interest has dropped right off. BTC is going back to obscurity for a bit, as the mainstream media has stopped covering it pretty much altogether.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back