Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On the day I bought my last ADA (October 27) following a flash crash that day, it has retraced about 10% while SAND has done a lazy 10x... I understand these opportunities come up in crypto all the time, but this one is painful. The metaverse stuff was trending at the time too following Facebook's name change announcement.

I've learnt over the last few weeks to be a bit more aggressive with my trading, as I've missed selling ADA above 3 bucks and DOT at 55 bucks. I didn't trust my gut that these were both super hyped into their platform launches and would likely correct afterwards. I need to take profits more often and roll these into coins that are starting to trend, or accumulate more of my major holdings when they dip.

I also seem to have a habit of buying all my coins at local tops and watch them turn red for a while.
I bought SAND at .2 and panic sold :D

I was like 5 days into crypto trading, I've been doing it for a month or so now, just checked what the price was it was 1.02 which still kinda sucks considering it's at 9.8 now.
I've made a lot of mistakes in my first 6 months in crypto, such as missing SAND altogether! Don't worry, you learn fast haha

I've made a lot of mistakes in my first 6 months in crypto, such as missing SAND altogether! Don't worry, you learn fast haha
Hoping this CRO stuff pays off though, I have a pretty small wallet to mess around with and I went all-in on CRO after the announcement and it's paid off a bunch which is good.

Hoping this CRO stuff pays off though, I have a pretty small wallet to mess around with and I went all-in on CRO after the announcement and it's paid off a bunch which is good.
It definitely will, no doubt. It still has good hype and can really only be impacted by sharp drops in BTC for the rest of this cycle; however, that doesn't mean it won't go through small pullbacks on the way up.

Will it?
If so I might sell a quarter of my CRO
I wouldn't be buying into myself after pumping over 100% in 3 days, it would go against the trend in crypto if it continued pumping after a release of something major, like an alpha version of their platform. ADA and DOT both retraced after release of their plaforms, but the metaverse is a whole different beast, so who knows :laughing:

I wouldn't be buying into myself after pumping over 100% in 3 days, it would go against the trend in crypto if it continued pumping after a release of something major, like an alpha version of their platform. ADA and DOT both retraced after release of their plaforms, but the metaverse is a whole different beast, so who knows :laughing:
It just went up another 30 cents :eyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would highly recommend against this urge!
You’re right, maybe wait till 1,50. I don’t have ADA but I have too much COTI which has been getting dragged down for weeks. Meant to be some announcements on COTI this afternoon but this happens a lot for no real price impact.

You’re right, maybe wait till 1,50. I don’t have ADA but I have too much COTI which has been getting dragged down for weeks. Meant to be some announcements on COTI this afternoon but this happens a lot for no real price impact.
Next decent support level is the 1.60 region. However, it's at the lowest price since August (and below my average buy price now, something I didn't think I would be worried about at this stage of the cycle) and is getting a lot of FUD on CT. I think it will pump eventually as it still has a huge following and a lot of whales hold it, but 5 bucks is my absolute upper end target now, half of what I thought it could get to. Is there any dApps actually launching on Cardano?

Next decent support level is the 1.60 region. However, it's at the lowest price since August (and below my average buy price now, something I didn't think I would be worried about at this stage of the cycle) and is getting a lot of FUD on CT. I think it will pump eventually as it still has a huge following and a lot of whales hold it, but 5 bucks is my absolute upper end target now, half of what I thought it could get to. Is there any dApps actually launching on Cardano?
I don’t think anything runs on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back