Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be worth over 1k in a year or 2.
Next cycle.

I've always said I'll be happy with $100 (even when it was only a few dollars) in this cycle, and that's looking pretty likely.

Next cycle.

I've always said I'll be happy with $100 (even when it was only a few dollars) in this cycle, and that's looking pretty likely.

It's the burn rate of Luna for UST that should see the price rocket as well. With UST being fully decentralised and Tether and USDC likely to come under investigation at some point should lead to more adoption of UST, burning ever more Luna.

How are you doing this?
Mate, I really encourage looking into Merit Circle and their staking. Staking/yield farming obviously has risks, but it also is a license to print money if you can pick the right projects that have a higher chance of lasting long term. I will make my initial principal stake of MC and ETH back in 2 months, from there it’s effectively a free bag.

Mate, I really encourage looking into Merit Circle and their staking. Staking/yield farming obviously has risks, but it also is a license to print money if you can pick the right projects that have a higher chance of lasting long term. I will make my initial principal stake of MC and ETH back in 2 months, from there it’s effectively a free bag.

Thanks. I will look deeper into it tonight.

Thanks. I will look deeper into it tonight.

This takes you through the steps required to stake. I found it easiest to buy my MC through Gate io and then send it to Metamask, along with the same USD value worth of ETH. The APR is a lot higher for staking a 50/50 MC/ETH through the liquidity pool.

Hoping Luna gets to $100 by the start of the next year. Would be happy to sell off for a profit for that price. Start of the year it was .50 bloody good earner.

Jeeeeze noone can say you didn't tell us about it LMAO. Well done mate.
I honestly wasn't expecting a T1 exchange listing this quick, but I aint complaining! I think even the most bullish of us invested in the project thought maybe in a month or two... Binance is the biggest of them all too! Price shot up about 25% in a half hour when the news came out haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Binance just announced they are listing Merit Circle tonight The Dice Man, I hope you bought already because it’s already exploding. I tried to buy a bit more under 10 bucks, was too slow and it shot to like 15 bucks in 5 minutes haha
No I didnt buy any. I was looking into TIME and FTM/TOMB/TSHARES staking last night and other forks. What I dont get is some with 87,000% APY is how... Like I give them 1,000 now and its 8 million in a year.. That s**t has to come crashing down at some point and if you're not early I fear you're going to get rugged. Congrats on a good find though.

Guys Jade Protocol (OHM fork) on BSC is going absolutely mental right now.

Chart:

APY when you stake it LMAO

View attachment 1291132

MY GOD!!! Did you get in on this? And what does that work out on return percentage say in 2 weeks?

No I didnt buy any. I was looking into TIME and FTM/TOMB/TSHARES staking last night and other forks. What I dont get is some with 87,000% APY is how... Like I give them 1,000 now and its 8 million in a year.. That sh*t has to come crashing down at some point and if you're not early I fear you're going to get rugged. Congrats on a good find though.

MY GOD!!! Did you get in on this?

Yeah I got in earlier it was a very rough start 50% down they had some issues but it's all sorted now and I'm 2x up it's yielding about $200AU daily.

I know it seems crazy these APY's but the code is based on OHM (olympus DAO) which has been running successfully since April. The fork on Avalanche (Wonderland Time token) has been amazing. I actually know a bloke who put 200k in it and he now has over $2m in TIME lmao. Just ridiculous.

No I didnt buy any. I was looking into TIME and FTM/TOMB/TSHARES staking last night and other forks. What I dont get is some with 87,000% APY is how... Like I give them 1,000 now and its 8 million in a year.. That sh*t has to come crashing down at some point and if you're not early I fear you're going to get rugged. Congrats on a good find though.

MY GOD!!! Did you get in on this? And what does that work out on return percentage say in 2 weeks?
$MC is my passive retirement income in 12 months time :D. It isn't too late though, Binance listing still 20 minutes away...

Yeah I got in earlier it was a very rough start 50% down they had some issues but it's all sorted now and I'm 2x up it's yielding about $200AU daily.
200 daily.. I know I shouldnt ask but how much did you put in to get that kind of daily yield.. And wont that compound and increase daily?

I threw 250 in.. * it.

$MC is my passive retirement income in 12 months time :D. It isn't too late though, Binance listing still 20 minutes away...
Will it last 12 months? I've known staking is where the real long term money is in cyrpto but haven't gone to deep down that rabbit hole, thinking I was hoping to get in and out before end of bull run and to buy back and stake when things were cheaper. Obviously a lot would need to go right for me to do that.

200 daily.. I know I shouldnt ask but how much did you put in to get that kind of daily yield.. And wont that compound and increase daily?

I threw 250 in.. fu** it.

I put US$2100 in. Have you staked it yet? The yield will increase with compounding if the price holds up, if the prices goes up like it has been it will go bonkers lmao.

Will it last 12 months? I've known staking is where the real long term money is in cyrpto but haven't gone to deep down that rabbit hole, thinking I was hoping to get in and out before end of bull run and to buy back and stake when things were cheaper. Obviously a lot would need to go right for me to do that.
100% will last 12 months. The project is backed by Digital Currency Group (I've listed a bit of their portfolio above), they are one of the major reasons why Solana has done so well (FTX links). It has major institutional backing, broke records on the Ethereum network during the initial public sale and has got a T1 exchange listing less than a month after launching. Oh, and Axie Infinity is currently their major gaming client. 5 minutes left on Gate io to buy before this goes bonkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back