List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

dodgie

Team Captain
Dec 1, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Fyi

The kid that posts these acts like a child showing off how he has some connections with the club. Sad thing is, he's never been wrong. He got Ben Kings debut and Jarrod Witts re-signing days early. So here's some more re-signing news for ya.

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Fyi

The kid that posts these acts like a child showing off how he has some connections with the club. Sad thing is, he's never been wrong. He got Ben Kings debut and Jarrod Witts re-signing days early. So here's some more re-signing news for ya.

Great news. I posted the one about King last week. His Dad is Cochrane and he's taking full advantage of it.

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Wondering if the club is happy with this. Maybe big Cochrane needs to have a word with him. But I like the news :)
Big Tone is probs encouraging it, If the deals are already done and just need to be signed then I don't see the harm.

Nice little bit of guerilla PR.

If you're reading Coch Jr (and I bet that you are) we salute you mate, Keep doing what you're doing. You've got my upvotes

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Big Tone is probs encouraging it, If the deals are already done and just need to be signed then I don't see the harm.

Nice little bit of guerilla PR.

If you're reading Coch Jr (and I bet that you are) we salute you mate, Keep doing what you're doing. You've got my upvotes
Could be.

Now when the news about Rankine/Lukosius, King extensions is coming?

Stroppy

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs
Loading up on good blokes who can play a bit.
Seems like a good idea for a football club.
Do that first, then go looking for blokes who can really really play to fit around them.
The order matters.

3 draftees would be good to lock in for a few more years.
Noticeably though, contract extensions haven't been as common yet with the top end of this years draft. To my knowledge only Walsh and M.King have extended so far
That's true.
The draftees would be next, and if they can get get him to stay -- Jack Martin.

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
4 years for Jack Bowes (2024)
3 years for Peter Wright (2022)
2 years for Ben Ainsworth (2022)
Worth mentioning both Bowes and Wright will come off contract after eight years service with us, making them eligible for restricted free agency. Lots of agents seem to be doing this with players who are willing to commit long-term. It's something we'll have to be mindful of and deal with later.

Back