Daily Special - March

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheltenham - Race 3 - Un De Sceaux @ 11/4

5-9, +5.05 (104-287, +8.74)

Cheltenham Gold Cup - Outlander @ 11/1

The Cox Plate of jumping. A bit like the Melbourne Cup you normally win this at your first attempt or not all. That means I'm happy to look for value with the two faves having failed to win it previously. Outlander won the best Irish lead up at Christmas and was travelling all over the winner before falling in the JLT at last years festival. Looks huge odds at the current price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5-9, +5.05 (104-287, +8.74)

Cheltenham Gold Cup - Outlander @ 11/1

The Cox Plate of jumping. A bit like the Melbourne Cup you normally win this at your first attempt or not all. That means I'm happy to look for value with the two faves having failed to win it previously. Outlander won the best Irish lead up at Christmas and was travelling all over the winner before falling in the JLT at last years festival. Looks huge odds at the current price.

more cheltenham less australia racing please.

r6 asct recoiled 4.4 barrier 12 combined with no real pure gate speed should mean he's posted 3-4 wide or has to work a bit to cross 2 leaders and a few on speed ones drawn the railbut has enough on these to take the price. definitely nothing in here that would catch him on a good day. 1200 a big plus

r6 asct recoiled 4.4 barrier 12 combined with no real pure gate speed should mean he's posted 3-4 wide or has to work a bit to cross 2 leaders and a few on speed ones drawn the railbut has enough on these to take the price. definitely nothing in here that would catch him on a good day. 1200 a big plus
Ended up BSP fave will claim it.
2-6 -0.80

3-7 -1.80

what did einstein say insanity was? well **** it i'm backing Royal Supreme again anyway and it's not the same thing, Pike is on this time. not sure it can stay the trip but r8 ascot

Flem R8 Jacquinot Bay. $14

If he runs up to his last two first up runs, he simply wins. As a rising 10yo that is of course, no guarantee. But more than happy to find out at that price.

Tipping old horses first up as best of the day. That doesn't seem like sound practice.

kermit-lipton-hed-2013.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back