Damaged Reps in the Media/Journalistic Domain.

Remove this Banner Ad

People actually care about what Sam Newman thinks? He was defending Ricky Nixon throughout that whole saga with Kim Duthie lol.

So, to the original thread title...let's assess how Chip "straight dope" Le Grand is travelling.

1) EFC and Hird to defeat Judicial Courts = Bup Ow = FAIL

2) EFC Players to defeat Doping Authorities = Bup Ow = FAIL

3) Senate Inquiry into AFL and/or ASADA = Bup Ow = FAIL

4) Chip to part some EFC rubes from their hard earned moolah by early publication of The Str8 Dope = Ding Ding = WIN

Ah well, 1 outta 4 aint bad Chip.

Your reputation is shot(even more)....but hey, at least you made a few bucks along the way.

So, to the original thread title...let's assess how Chip "straight dope" Le Grand is travelling.

4) Chip to part some EFC rubes from their hard earned moolah by early publication of The Str8 Dope = Ding Ding = WIN

Your reputation is shot(even more)....but hey, at least you made a few bucks along the way.

This goose had plenty of mates over the journey .
The full force of the AFL and associated "boys club" in Victoria was on display for all to see .
Problem was , WADA and CAS play on the international stage and dealt with the matter appropriately and straight down the line ...

I eagerly await the sequel - the Compete Dope to analyse where CAS made there mistakes and how the major parties knocking back a request for a senate inquiry from the idiot fringe of politics is a travesty of justice. Some things are just too important.

I used to respect RoCo as a great footy journalist, not after this.

You don't really worry about a numbskull like Robbo .
But before this saga Connolly was a respected journo in most quarters .
Unfortunately , he has trashed his reputation and saying he just can't take off the dufflecoat doesn't cut it .
He is supposed to be a professional and has been anything but these last 3 years ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I eagerly await the sequel - the Compete Dope to analyse where CAS made there mistakes and how the major parties knocking back a request for a senate inquiry from the idiot fringe of politics is a travesty of justice. Some things are just too important.
Saw the book in the "true crime" section of a book shop at Sydney airport yesterday, and couldn't help but laugh.

On reflection, I should've moved it to the humour section.

Robbo lost it when he stopped Bomber spilling his guts in a 360 early in the piece
Anyone got a link?
I'd like to see that.

Does anyone reckon Robbo has personally, physically, psychologically, addictively, ...deteriorated over the course of the saga?

Anyone got a link?
I'd like to see that.

Does anyone reckon Robbo has personally, physically, psychologically, addictively, ...deteriorated over the course of the saga?

Looked on YouTube myself for a link of Robbo stopping Bomber saying too much and found this absolute gem from 2.45 on ... when Robbo seems genuinely pissed (after 2.5 mins of false bravado (and humoured by Bomber)) that EFC, he alleges, had asked Bomber not to be seated next to Robbo. (LOL).
Poor Robbo! Sais it's like Grade Five.
For once he's got a valid point.

Still of when they put Roos next to Robbo:
Screen Shot 2016-02-26 at 7.31.25 pm.jpg

Looked on YouTube myself for a link of Robbo stopping Bomber saying too much and found this absolute gem from 2.45 on ... when Robbo seems genuinely pissed (after 2.5 mins of false bravado (and humoured by Bomber)) that EFC, he alleges, had asked Bomber not to be seated next to Robbo. (LOL).
Poor Robbo! Sais it's like Grade Five.
For once he's got a valid point.

Still of when they put Roos next to Robbo:
View attachment 219695

I like how Whateley says "You thought there would be no fallout?". Spot on, Robbo asks the coaches about media scrutiny, yet he goes out and writes s**t about coaches.

Just gotten drunker
Him or you? Or me for that matter? It's a crazy crazy universe and anything is theoretically possible.

Edit: Don't sweat, I'm going to go lie down now. I need to sleep after first reading books out loud to the cats.

Saw the book in the "true crime" section of a book shop at Sydney airport yesterday, and couldn't help but laugh.

On reflection, I should've moved it to the humour section.
Sydney airport, no humour there. Couldn't think of a worse place.

Unfortunately i'm going to be there next week, so I'm crying inside

Remove this Banner Ad

Back