Dane Laurie

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Couple of brain fades today but enjoy watching him play (especially coming off the Parra game last week with Fui Fui Moi Moi). Was hoping he would have a few runs at Sika Manu or Jeff Lima. Good game too, some dodgy ref calls for both sides, but a win is a win.

Couple of brain fades today but enjoy watching him play (especially coming off the Parra game last week with Fui Fui Moi Moi). Was hoping he would have a few runs at Sika Manu or Jeff Lima. Good game too, some dodgy ref calls for both sides, but a win is a win.

As you said a win is a win and tbh I really thought the Stormed gutsed the game out and deserved their win. The stats say it all.
The refs were damn awful for both sides.

The only player I like for the Tigers is Benji.
Its MelTigers fault...he's put me off them:p:D

I laughed....

Love Sheens comments on him, "Would love to play him more but it would be too embarrassing for Laurie himself to have more game time."

Extremely dissapointing if Teflon did make these comments.

He makes NO attempt to recruit first grade standard props, then publicly puts down the only one on the field actually making an effort :mad:

The only player I like for the Tigers is Benji.
Its MelTigers fault...he's put me off them:p:D

It seems to run throughout your entire club.

What is the Storm's obsession with attacking the heads of Tigers players?

Where is Meltiger? Gone quiet?

Oh please :rolleyes:

Yeah the one in the Tigers Storm game was worse lol

Dissapointing last night ... Should have scored 3 times in first 15 mins. Final pass killed us

Couple of dissapointing tackles to be concerned about. Tim Moltzen's I'm not too worried about though wouldn't be suprised if he got a week. The one on Weyman in the set following the penalty made me very unhappy though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get over it Mel...being really silly now.

I turned away from the JV when they appointed Terry Lamb as coach and would do so again if they appointed as coach the man who ended the career of our Inaugural captain via an illegal tackle he got suspended for a grand total of 8 weeks for, which essentially killed our first season and stopped any chance of the club getting a roll on.

This "get over it" is of course coming from someone who wanted Barrett banned for "as long as Greg is injured"

Hypocrite :rolleyes:

I'll get over the Storm's consistent attacks on the heads of Tigers players when they stop doing it. 4 incidents relating to attacking the head that could almost be considered crimes commited against our players in the space of 11 years is not a good strike rate.

Kearney's going to be a great coach.

Good for him. Hopefully anywhere bar at Wests Tigers. I'd rather stick with Teflon, even taking into account his rapid decline into senility.

Of course, when stating he's going to be a great coach, we'll ignore the fact he's largely achieved nothing on his own and had to hire an Australian + rely on a Slater brain explosion to help him win the world cup...

I'll get over the Storm's consistent attacks on the heads of Tigers players when they stop doing it. 4 incidents relating to attacking the head that could almost be considered crimes commited against our players in the space of 11 years is not a good strike rate.

And I am sure you have those 4 incidents in 11 years, blown up in photo frame plastered on your ceiling so when you wake up in the morning, they remind you of how much you hate the Storm!:p

how much you hate the Storm!:p

You see, in the mind of a groupie, being critical would of course be labelled as "hate"

However, some of us can look at issues without blinkers on.

Regardless of what I think of the intelligence of their fan base, or my dislike of a certain few players (2 current, 1 past) ... I don't hate the Storm in any fashion. I cheer them more often than not at games. In fact, two of my favourite players play for the Storm :thumbsu:

I note you ignore the point about you being a hypocrite ... I fully accept your retraction and apology ;)

You see, in the mind of a groupie, being critical would of course be labelled as "hate"

However, some of us can look at issues without blinkers on.

Regardless of what I think of the intelligence of their fan base, or my dislike of a certain few players (2 current, 1 past) ... I don't hate the Storm in any fashion. I cheer them more often than not at games. In fact, two of my favourite players play for the Storm :thumbsu:

I note you ignore the point about you being a hypocrite ... I fully accept your retraction and apology ;)

I just choose to ignore a lot of your rantings, MelT.:D

Cheers
CooperCronk Groupie;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane Laurie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back