Think Tank Dangerflog: s**t Finals Player, GF Choker, Injury Faker, Free Stager, Media Whore, Crude Thug, Liar & Selfish Drama Queen. šŸ¤¬

Paddy "its all about me" Dangerfield... does he soak up the limelight like a sponge?

• Yes, his lust for attention knows no bounds

Votes: 101 46.3%
  • Yeah, safe bet he demanded his wife smile when he posed for selfies during her labor

Votes: 60 27.5%
  • No, he's no bigger attention whore than Selwood. Oh I guess that means yes

Votes: 33 15.1%
  • Jack Watts suspects Paddy would writhe in pain with a twisted ankle like an Italian soccer flog

Votes: 56 25.7%
  • Yep, he also flops for frees more than a mermaid on dry land

Votes: 52 23.9%
  • Yes, he's not above resorting to thuggery to get it either! (Put out your Clearasil for Matty.K)

Votes: 25 11.5%
  • Yes, explains his propensity for faking injuries & going down as if shot from the slightest contact

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Yes, he also chokes in GFs worse than Gary Rohan šŸ¤£

Votes: 22 10.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhh, ol Tuckshop Arms, you're so cute.

I'd been warned about the Bay and all the nasty back and forth that may ensue.

So far from you I've had in response a "nice melt", and a "****in lol". You really didn't have any answers, did you?

I feel like a puddy tat playing with a ball of wool.

can tell you're new here. keep swinging champ :thumbsu:

Hawfs Cats shitfight aside. Never seen such an attention whoring flog in my life. Should just rest him round 1 for being a disgrace to the human race. Duckwood and Faplett will get 40 free kicks between them anyway, what good will another 20 do?

Hawfs Cats shitfight aside. Never seen such an attention whoring flog in my life. Should just rest him round 1 for being a disgrace to the human race. Duckwood and Faplett will get 40 free kicks between them anyway, what good will another 20 do?

Dangerfield wouldn't sulk and pull out of an easy preseason training camp, but hey cuddle up to that AFLX trophy because its the only thing your club will win for another 50 years :D :D

Dangerfield wouldn't sulk and pull out of an easy preseason training camp, but hey cuddle up to that AFLX trophy because its the only thing your club will win for another 50 years :D :D

There's not enough media around at training camps for Danger to bother sulking. He waits until at least JLT so that there is Fox coverage and what not.

Nah, we wanted to keep him and he was getting a game but with COLA they paid overs to get him, and he was one of the Swans best players that day, like all the ex-Hawks were, Swans couldn't develop a wet dream and had to poach our players, still wasn't enough though, they would have need to poach 10 more.

Shall we start naming all the ring ins the Hawks needed to win a flag in 2014?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think of the poor old Herald Sun - they'll have to switch to broadsheet just so they can fit pics of both their inflated heads in the paper

Low grade Hammy strain........hell be back for Easter Monday.
Do you blokes have anyone playing their 300th that week?

Do you have any playing their 300th next week? :D

Back