Roast Daniel Chick has his say - Get better Smothered06 : Refer p45

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know how to quote twitter but Xavier Ellis with the goods as usual:
Reading about Daniel Chicks GoFundMe page has got me thinking. I'd love an expensive racehorse. Please donate - gofundXshorse.com.au/2017melbcup

Came here to post but you beat me to it :(Couldn't get the link working on here for some reason but here's a screen shot. 1478657092841.jpeg
Can we get a thread started purely for the X-Mans twitter and IG posts?

Has Daniel reached the stage where he can no longer see his penis?
quote-before-you-ask-more-questions-think-about-whether-you-really-want-to-know-the-answers-gene-wolfe-133-91-80.jpg

It's sad to see how Chick's relationship with the club and fans has turned out. He will always be a champion in my eyes. As a player, there was no one tougher and more selfless

I love the way he plays. He truly impacted the game with 1%ers and was a star at it. Such a pity we don't have anyone who wants to impact the contest by taking out the man anymore albeit fairly.

Totally get the hate but geez.. let the guy move on. He probably won us that flag in 06. Short memories.

He is the one bringing it back up. * that piece of s**t.

He is the one bringing it back up. **** that piece of s**t.
Everyone has a right to think they are right (even if they aren't) .. doesn't mean the guy needs to be flamed incessantly for it. Point is, none of us know if it is the drugs or the injury or whether the club didn't do the right thing. We all just assume its the drugs.

Everyone has a right to think they are right (even if they aren't) .. doesn't mean the guy needs to be flamed incessantly for it. Point is, none of us know if it is the drugs or the injury or whether the club didn't do the right thing. We all just assume its the drugs.

And that is fair enough because he is a known addict.

And that is fair enough because he is a known addict.
Is he still using? Unsure. Point I am making is that we, and he simply doesn't know the precise cause of whatever it is is wrong with him. But if he believes what he believes then he can rant about it.. All I am saying is he has a right to. He's attacked the club on that one point, not the fans. We've all attacked the club at various points too ;)

Is he still using? Unsure. Point I am making is that we, and he simply doesn't know the precise cause of whatever it is is wrong with him. But if he believes what he believes then he can rant about it.. All I am saying is he has a right to. He's attacked the club on that one point, not the fans. We've all attacked the club at various points too ;)

If he has the right to attack the club then we have the same right to attack him. It works both ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad to see how Chick's relationship with the club and fans has turned out. He will always be a champion in my eyes. As a player, there was no one tougher and more selfless

Jeebus. A few of our lads could learn a thing or two about second, third and fourth efforts from this vid. He just keeps getting up and getting back into the contest. I must admit I had forgotten how much intensity Chick brought to the side.

Thanks for sharing the vid!

I can't bring myself to hate a bloke who played a large part in us winning a flag. His gofundme page make interesting reading with both Kouda and Ernie Dingo being donators. Having said that, some of his recent Facebook posts are bordering on delusional, there is no doubt that he played a very important role for us but he wasn't THE star of the show as he is suggesting.

On the field He was an absolute champion for our club (and Hawthorn), this should always be remembered and celebrated.

Off the field things have clearly not worked out how he expected and he is angry at this, placing the responsibility upon the club.

I'm not privy to what the club has or hasn't done for him over the years but I'd be surprised if help was not offered.

I feel sorry for him that this issue clearly continues to fill him with vitriol because in the end it will simply alienate him further from the people who he wants help from.

Thanks Jandamarra, great vid. Apart from the obvious smother & shepherd in 06 GF a few standouts for me....the way he cleared the area for the mids to have clear passage, his tackle on Hasleby after going to ground 3 times, his chase & tackle on Richards, (who had been carving us up a bit prior & wasn't sighted again), in the 06 GF, and his intent always as a player. Great memories, cheers

Last edited:
Is this guys brain more fried than Cousins?

His facebook and self pity posts are getting out of hand. At first I felt sorry for him but he now looks like that person who blames everyone but himself for the situation he is in.

Jesus bitter much??

2007 Club Champion Awards Evening at Burswood

This huge framed picture was on stage wher things are put to be presented near Trophys Awards and Flowers etc

During the course of the Evening few lads come past and say hey chicky !! you must have polled well or done something good or community award etc there a huge framed picture of you on stage mate ?

Mmmmm wonder what i getting and i start to get excited as not going to finsh top 5 in voting and i think its last time i be presentd to WCE Club and fans for a while - Chicky was told round 18 - 2007 you finished end ofthe 2007 season Chicky no contract offered for next year okay , i then got got this elbow injury that 5th game left off the season found 18 derby game

Woosha has his Speech and Chickys waiting waiting then lots of claps and down Woosha sits and no Chicky award or called up few lads said whats happened they changed their mind mate ?

I dont let it show im thinking mmm grrr - that be right ignored me flat out ?

I never think of it again tll few weeks later i cleaning out my locker after woosha finally says that it Chicky goodbye goodluck etc ,i walk out with my boots saying goodbye to office people and then lady says oh thats right Chicky we have this also , - this was supposed to be presented and done during woosha or by Woosha speech but he forgot mate to present it to you - so we took it back to office - here it is now sorry hey ?

We had this done to celebrate 5 years great service

Bye Bye All - i walked to the car - , i was crying bleeding inside jumped into the car

Was shell shocked and Mmm who do i call my manager my family ? Who Then while i driving off thinking of who with phone in hand a motor cycle cop come past on hay st Wrrrr pull over sir , mmm mobile phone while driving is 3 ,points double demerit points today so 6 points chick , and look thats your licence hey buddy as you on 6 points mate ?

Bad luck champ enjoy retirement , i tried to beg as i told him i just got sacked he not care

No job no idea no brains no drivers licence Mmmm yeah ripper !! Things will ge better ? Surely ❤

Chicky is a legend. The fickleness here and from West Coast supporters in general is astounding.

For all his good work towards club success he certainly tried to sink the ship last year. That burns a lot of goodwill that he had in the bank. To back it up with these sorts of claims, it's harsh to say fans a fickle. Tired/sick of/worn out/frustrated/drained of Chicky, all his * ups, and drama that he causes is probably more applicable.