Roast Daniel Chick has his say - Get better Smothered06 : Refer p45

Remove this Banner Ad

Chicky is a legend. The fickleness here and from West Coast supporters in general is astounding.
No one is doubting his football prowess, but the way he apparently conducts himself in his private life leaves a lot to be desired (in my opinion). He needs to take responsibility for going down the road he has (drugs). If he really has any issues with the Club isn't that what the Players Association is there for - to help Players post career?

Back away from the computer Daniel, before we here another rant about wc
More likely to be a friend or family member of Daniel (couldn't imagine him using the big word "fickleness" ;))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should try it down here on the Mornington Peninsula!

baha my dad was in the Navy for 20 years, i was born in Subiaco because of that, though my parents were from Adelaide. Next we moved to Sommerville on the Mornington Peninsula & i still went for the Eagles against all the Vic kids. When parents split i moved back to Adelaide and lived there until 2 weeks ago. Bla bla bla yea the drug s**t is everywhere but yea, WA ways seems to got it pretty bad.

baha my dad was in the Navy for 20 years, i was born in Subiaco because of that, though my parents were from Adelaide. Next we moved to Sommerville on the Mornington Peninsula & i still went for the Eagles against all the Vic kids. When parents split i moved back to Adelaide and lived there until 2 weeks ago. Bla bla bla yea the drug s**t is everywhere but yea, WA ways seems to got it pretty bad.
I moved here a year ago from Brissie, lots of people on the glass pipe down here but it seems to be moving towards Hastings way since it's now more expensive to live in Rosebud. Originally from WA myself but moved to Tassie way back in '92 but always been a WCE fan. Everybody at my work goes for Richmond or Essendon though, so weird...

I moved here a year ago from Brissie, lots of people on the glass pipe down here but it seems to be moving towards Hastings way since it's now more expensive to live in Rosebud. Originally from WA myself but moved to Tassie way back in '92 but always been a WCE fan. Everybody at my work goes for Richmond or Essendon though, so weird...

I left WA in 92 aswell. Was about 5. Come back to the birth land and im finding it hard to find many Coasters supports haha, Bertram is not far from Freo so im not surprised