Past Daniel Gorringe

Remove this Banner Ad

Our old boy Danny Gorringe just made the Top 3 of BigBrother this season and is in the running to win $250k. Despite his short time at the Blues, he remains a Blues supporter. If anyone wants to show their support back they can go to bigbrother.com.au and vote for him.

Let's go Gozza

Our old boy Danny Gorringe just made the Top 3 of BigBrother this season and is in the running to win $250k. Despite his short time at the Blues, he remains a Blues supporter. If anyone wants to show their support back they can go to bigbrother.com.au and vote for him.

Let's go Gozza
do what?

Wasn't he a bully or something on the show? I didn't watch but did read some shitty article about it.

He was in the cool group, the bros, the jocks ya know? He had a couple of people in his group who appeared a little nasty based on the footage we saw, but they got voted out fairly quick.

Despite snoring the house down from the outset and being considered a leader of this group, he really wasn't voted for much. I think he got along with all of the other housemates in general and I did appreciate his dry humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back