Past Daniel Gorringe

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you guys see Gorringe staying in the team?
When Phillips is fit, what are his chance?

Not much. Do not have him in your supercoach team.
We will probably have a look at him for 3 or 4 games whilst Kruezer and Phillips injured and then go, yeah, nah, out.
I expect Phillips back next week. If Kruezer missed Gorringe will get at least one more game as a tall option.
Majak Daw for your guys is closer to staying in your team and you and I both know when Goldstein is back Daw will make way because North are just making sure Daw is ready to step in if any of Ben Brown, Goldstein or Petrie are out for any reason in your finals campaign.

Intriguing footballer. His contested work today contradicted what I thought about him, i.e being a tall on baller type. Hopefully not a once in a blue moon type thing as I'm feeling better about him as Levi's partner in crime than Jonesy for the time being.

Thought he started to really grow in the game against Brisbane. Last quarter he took two massive strong marks. Was about to explode. Big guys sometimes just need opportunity and confidence. Looked ominous actually, shame we started showing off with the ball because I reckon he could have taken another power mark.

Stats were good for a young developing tall yesterday.
I wonder if he is a tall defensive forward who can run through the middle for short bursts or as a wingman? (bit like Tomlinson)
Has a tank, reasonable speed, good hands and can kick OK.
If he keeps developing could be a very handy utility who can play anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This makes me sad.

There was something there; a combination of size and speed, and a little bit of nous too.

May just not have wanted it enough. Ah well. Best of luck Daniel.

His Achilles was never going to recover methinks

Really was his Achilles heel in the end

His Achilles was never going to recover methinks

Really was his Achilles heel in the end
There's a joke in there somewhere .... give me a minute to figure it out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back